Question on when I might start using a.m. nebs?

happyone

I hear everyone is doing pulmolzyme in the evening... we were told to do it in the morning... weird!
Anyway, my daughter is on Albuterol, Pulmolzyme and Flovent (she has asthma too) in the morning with her CPT. And then just the albuterol and flovent with CPT in the evening. We havne't started the saline yet, luckily.. I hear that takes twice as long as the pulmolzyme! yikes!

happyone

I hear everyone is doing pulmolzyme in the evening... we were told to do it in the morning... weird!
Anyway, my daughter is on Albuterol, Pulmolzyme and Flovent (she has asthma too) in the morning with her CPT. And then just the albuterol and flovent with CPT in the evening. We havne't started the saline yet, luckily.. I hear that takes twice as long as the pulmolzyme! yikes!

happyone

happyone

happyone

<br />Anyway, my daughter is on Albuterol, Pulmolzyme and Flovent (she has asthma too) in the morning with her CPT. And then just the albuterol and flovent with CPT in the evening. We havne't started the saline yet, luckily.. I hear that takes twice as long as the pulmolzyme! yikes!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
One of the reason's we do pulmozyme in the evening is because DS does Tobi every other month early a.m. and late afternoon -- otherwise treatment times end up going much longer.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
One of the reason's we do pulmozyme in the evening is because DS does Tobi every other month early a.m. and late afternoon -- otherwise treatment times end up going much longer.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member