Reeling tonight

B

BikerEd

I'm sorry Tom, sincerest thoughts at what I know is a terrible time for you and your family

B

BikerEd

I'm sorry Tom, sincerest thoughts at what I know is a terrible time for you and your family

kitomd21

Prayers of strength, comfort and guidance are being sent. Your commitment and care for Micah has given him a love that he would have otherwise not known. I'm grateful that he has such loving parents to help him through this journey...I will continue to think and pray for all of you.

kitomd21

Prayers of strength, comfort and guidance are being sent. Your commitment and care for Micah has given him a love that he would have otherwise not known. I'm grateful that he has such loving parents to help him through this journey...I will continue to think and pray for all of you.

K

katethekid

I am so sorry Tom. That is a decision no parent should have to make. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. CF kids are some of the strongest I have ever met, Micah is a hero to many.

K

katethekid

I am so sorry Tom. That is a decision no parent should have to make. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. CF kids are some of the strongest I have ever met, Micah is a hero to many.

L

ladeedah

From one CF parent to another ... you, Micah, and the rest of your family will be in my prayers. I wish you magical moments and more laughter than tears. Blessings on your family.

L

ladeedah

From one CF parent to another ... you, Micah, and the rest of your family will be in my prayers. I wish you magical moments and more laughter than tears. Blessings on your family.

rcq925

I don't post on here often although I am constantly reading. I could not leave this forum without posting to you.
Tom,
I have no words to express the sadness I feel for you and your family. It is so unfair that you and your family have to make these decisions for Micah. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family during this extremely difficult time. I don't know what else to say except I hate CF and all that it does to our innocent children.

rcq925

I don't post on here often although I am constantly reading. I could not leave this forum without posting to you.
Tom,
I have no words to express the sadness I feel for you and your family. It is so unfair that you and your family have to make these decisions for Micah. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family during this extremely difficult time. I don't know what else to say except I hate CF and all that it does to our innocent children.

dramamama

Tom~
I hardly ever post here anymore, but I just wanted you to know I will be praying for you and your family. Praying for peace that only the Lord can bring. You are all in my heart.
hugs.
mandy

dramamama

Tom~
I hardly ever post here anymore, but I just wanted you to know I will be praying for you and your family. Praying for peace that only the Lord can bring. You are all in my heart.
hugs.
mandy

Oh Tom, all our prayers & thoughts are with you and your family. VERY best luck remembering the good times, enjoying the hugs, cuddles and family togetherness at this very hard stage of life. As people dealing with this disease, we can do nothing more than hope, pray and love each other.
many hugs,
Christine

Oh Tom, all our prayers & thoughts are with you and your family. VERY best luck remembering the good times, enjoying the hugs, cuddles and family togetherness at this very hard stage of life. As people dealing with this disease, we can do nothing more than hope, pray and love each other.
many hugs,
Christine