Reeling tonight

hmw

Oh Tom, this is just heartbreaking. I am so so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers ...wishing you the comfort, peace and strength you all need to get through the difficult times ahead as a family.

hmw

Oh Tom, this is just heartbreaking. I am so so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers ...wishing you the comfort, peace and strength you all need to get through the difficult times ahead as a family.

LouLou

prayers for you Tom to be in the moment and enjoy these final days if possible. There will be time to grieve. I can't even imagine but this is what I will pray for. And for comfort for Micah. Take care of you too!

LouLou

prayers for you Tom to be in the moment and enjoy these final days if possible. There will be time to grieve. I can't even imagine but this is what I will pray for. And for comfort for Micah. Take care of you too!

Gnome

I have always read the posts about your son over the years and this makes me sad. I always gathered your son's health was never good but it still doesn't seem fair. Many thoughts and conforts in this difficult time.

Gnome

I have always read the posts about your son over the years and this makes me sad. I always gathered your son's health was never good but it still doesn't seem fair. Many thoughts and conforts in this difficult time.

JennyCoulon

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine how you must have felt signing those papers or even having to think about this for your child. All parent's want their child/children to outlive them and when you know it is most likely a reality that that will not happen it is heartbreaking. I don't have any words that are going to make this all go away and they probably won't make you feel any better but just keep in mind to treasure every minute, take time to talk about the "remember when's" and just squeeze him and love him. Good luck and we hope the time is for many months.

JennyCoulon

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine how you must have felt signing those papers or even having to think about this for your child. All parent's want their child/children to outlive them and when you know it is most likely a reality that that will not happen it is heartbreaking. I don't have any words that are going to make this all go away and they probably won't make you feel any better but just keep in mind to treasure every minute, take time to talk about the "remember when's" and just squeeze him and love him. Good luck and we hope the time is for many months.

L

Lety

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm very sorry. I hope God gives you the strength that you and your family need.

L

Lety

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm very sorry. I hope God gives you the strength that you and your family need.

Kristen

I am so, so sorry. I am thinking of your family and sending out prayers for peace and comfort during this time.

Kristen

I am so, so sorry. I am thinking of your family and sending out prayers for peace and comfort during this time.