Regular High School

jcbangl

im 18 and i have gone to regular school all through my life and just recently i found out i have liver failure and i was in the hospital for a month and every month after that. and i am still in school and still going and im a senior this year and really i have no problem with keeping up. i get my make up work and do it and i don't have anyone to help explain it or anything. i just do it on my own.
<br />
<br />all that about dropping out and all, if u set ur mind to doing good u will achieve that. i did.. it's not that hard

oxMissoxOneox

hey .

i went to high school all 4 years. yes it was the worst 4 years ever because in high school u dont want to be different and u hate when u get back from being in the hospital and everyone asks well why u in the hospital so much. yeah it happened to me alot. i think i missed about 6 to 7 months of schooling outta the whole 4 years. i went to school with a picc line sometimes but i was always to scared someone wuld hit my arm and id flip out. i was always very defensive about my health and wouldnt tell many ppl. only my close friends new and my teachers. one good thing to do is before u start a new yr of school is to go in before school starts and meet ur teachers and let them no u have c.f and tell them u are hospitalized alot so maybe they can help out with ur work u miss. i had one teacher bring my work and books to the hospital. In the hospital alot of the time there is a teacher to help you out . but neways deff dont drop out of school its ur last year. i wanted to drop out because i hated it and i hated all the work but the moment i walked up and got my diploma it was all worth staying in that last year. i was supposed to walk in graduation with a picc line because i was so sick but i said no i will not walk with a picc line on the last day i will ever be in high school. i went in the hospital a week later and was on iv's for a month. stay in school. its worth it all in the end. if u need any help with anything just message me im always here to help.

oxMissoxOneox

hey .

i went to high school all 4 years. yes it was the worst 4 years ever because in high school u dont want to be different and u hate when u get back from being in the hospital and everyone asks well why u in the hospital so much. yeah it happened to me alot. i think i missed about 6 to 7 months of schooling outta the whole 4 years. i went to school with a picc line sometimes but i was always to scared someone wuld hit my arm and id flip out. i was always very defensive about my health and wouldnt tell many ppl. only my close friends new and my teachers. one good thing to do is before u start a new yr of school is to go in before school starts and meet ur teachers and let them no u have c.f and tell them u are hospitalized alot so maybe they can help out with ur work u miss. i had one teacher bring my work and books to the hospital. In the hospital alot of the time there is a teacher to help you out . but neways deff dont drop out of school its ur last year. i wanted to drop out because i hated it and i hated all the work but the moment i walked up and got my diploma it was all worth staying in that last year. i was supposed to walk in graduation with a picc line because i was so sick but i said no i will not walk with a picc line on the last day i will ever be in high school. i went in the hospital a week later and was on iv's for a month. stay in school. its worth it all in the end. if u need any help with anything just message me im always here to help.

oxMissoxOneox

hey .

oxMissoxOneox

hey .

oxMissoxOneox

hey .
<br />
<br />i went to high school all 4 years. yes it was the worst 4 years ever because in high school u dont want to be different and u hate when u get back from being in the hospital and everyone asks well why u in the hospital so much. yeah it happened to me alot. i think i missed about 6 to 7 months of schooling outta the whole 4 years. i went to school with a picc line sometimes but i was always to scared someone wuld hit my arm and id flip out. i was always very defensive about my health and wouldnt tell many ppl. only my close friends new and my teachers. one good thing to do is before u start a new yr of school is to go in before school starts and meet ur teachers and let them no u have c.f and tell them u are hospitalized alot so maybe they can help out with ur work u miss. i had one teacher bring my work and books to the hospital. In the hospital alot of the time there is a teacher to help you out . but neways deff dont drop out of school its ur last year. i wanted to drop out because i hated it and i hated all the work but the moment i walked up and got my diploma it was all worth staying in that last year. i was supposed to walk in graduation with a picc line because i was so sick but i said no i will not walk with a picc line on the last day i will ever be in high school. i went in the hospital a week later and was on iv's for a month. stay in school. its worth it all in the end. if u need any help with anything just message me im always here to help.