Regular High School

CFGurl16

I am in high school im suppose to be goin to to 11th grade but i was out to much last year and they failed me so im goin to a new school and im starting the same year again. but yea i did. and it wasz really hard. i know alot of people with cf that are doin homeschooling. so im lookin into that but idk. but yea i HATE school and all the makeup work speacly when they didn't give it to me and failed me for not doing it cause i didn't have it. that really pushed me over the edge and i kinda went off on the princapal lol but anyways yea again i hate it..

BoSox5146

Ya i have CF and was a freshman last year probably the toughest year yet.I was absent over 110 dayys out of i think like 180 or so, because im always in the hospital im only out from 1-4 weeks at a time.And it is so tough to keep up with everyone else from being out that much.But im sticking with it.

BoSox5146

Ya i have CF and was a freshman last year probably the toughest year yet.I was absent over 110 dayys out of i think like 180 or so, because im always in the hospital im only out from 1-4 weeks at a time.And it is so tough to keep up with everyone else from being out that much.But im sticking with it.

BoSox5146

BoSox5146

BoSox5146

evilkitty13

stick with it little longer. I know it's really tough right know, but when your older you will be so happy that you did it. I know not everyone in High School is supportive but talk to someone about it. I hope you feel so much better.

evilkitty13

stick with it little longer. I know it's really tough right know, but when your older you will be so happy that you did it. I know not everyone in High School is supportive but talk to someone about it. I hope you feel so much better.

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

jcbangl

im 18 and i have gone to regular school all through my life and just recently i found out i have liver failure and i was in the hospital for a month and every month after that. and i am still in school and still going and im a senior this year and really i have no problem with keeping up. i get my make up work and do it and i don't have anyone to help explain it or anything. i just do it on my own.

all that about dropping out and all, if u set ur mind to doing good u will achieve that. i did.. it's not that hard

jcbangl

im 18 and i have gone to regular school all through my life and just recently i found out i have liver failure and i was in the hospital for a month and every month after that. and i am still in school and still going and im a senior this year and really i have no problem with keeping up. i get my make up work and do it and i don't have anyone to help explain it or anything. i just do it on my own.

all that about dropping out and all, if u set ur mind to doing good u will achieve that. i did.. it's not that hard

jcbangl

jcbangl