Regular High School

bananagirl

i go to a regular high school. I just finished my sophomore year and i'm a little anxious about the work lead for next year because i'm taking some ap classes. It is frusturating when i come back to school cuz even though i get my work that i'm going to miss and do it before i get back i still feel totaly lost in class. I think that the school should allow us to use a video camera and tape our day and then we can watch it so we don't miss anything. does anyone do this?
<br />i agree pe is totaly the worst class of all i get so tierd and i feel like i'm dieing after running the mile in my school we get graded on how fast we run it and u have to be under 6 min to get an A. I guess i'm lucky cuz i get an A no matter what time i run it in cause there is no way i could run it that fast actually there is no way i will run it at all i just walk but some of the kids don't get it like last time i had to do it this girl came over to me and was like no offense or anything but i'm glad ur in my class becasue i'm not the last person to finish anymore.

bananagirl

i go to a regular high school. I just finished my sophomore year and i'm a little anxious about the work lead for next year because i'm taking some ap classes. It is frusturating when i come back to school cuz even though i get my work that i'm going to miss and do it before i get back i still feel totaly lost in class. I think that the school should allow us to use a video camera and tape our day and then we can watch it so we don't miss anything. does anyone do this?
i agree pe is totaly the worst class of all i get so tierd and i feel like i'm dieing after running the mile in my school we get graded on how fast we run it and u have to be under 6 min to get an A. I guess i'm lucky cuz i get an A no matter what time i run it in cause there is no way i could run it that fast actually there is no way i will run it at all i just walk but some of the kids don't get it like last time i had to do it this girl came over to me and was like no offense or anything but i'm glad ur in my class becasue i'm not the last person to finish anymore.

bananagirl

i agree pe is totaly the worst class of all i get so tierd and i feel like i'm dieing after running the mile in my school we get graded on how fast we run it and u have to be under 6 min to get an A. I guess i'm lucky cuz i get an A no matter what time i run it in cause there is no way i could run it that fast actually there is no way i will run it at all i just walk but some of the kids don't get it like last time i had to do it this girl came over to me and was like no offense or anything but i'm glad ur in my class becasue i'm not the last person to finish anymore.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

<br />i agree pe is totaly the worst class of all i get so tierd and i feel like i'm dieing after running the mile in my school we get graded on how fast we run it and u have to be under 6 min to get an A. I guess i'm lucky cuz i get an A no matter what time i run it in cause there is no way i could run it that fast actually there is no way i will run it at all i just walk but some of the kids don't get it like last time i had to do it this girl came over to me and was like no offense or anything but i'm glad ur in my class becasue i'm not the last person to finish anymore.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

Mir

I went to regular high school for two years. I left after the end of my sophomore year, though not for reasons related to cystic fibrosis. (I'm autistic spectrum with sensory and language processing difficulties as well -- I couldn't maintain the right type of processing/comprehension for seven hours a day, five days a week.) I took the high school proficiency exam, and just recently finished my first year at the local community college.

Mir

I went to regular high school for two years. I left after the end of my sophomore year, though not for reasons related to cystic fibrosis. (I'm autistic spectrum with sensory and language processing difficulties as well -- I couldn't maintain the right type of processing/comprehension for seven hours a day, five days a week.) I took the high school proficiency exam, and just recently finished my first year at the local community college.

Mir

Mir

Mir

JemStarr

I'm doing my year 12 over 2 years, as i find i have a lot of trouble keeping up. It's not that i'm always in hospital, quite the opposite infact, (i only ever have a tune-up once a year) but i'm always away from school because of little things like virius and stuff, and often from being really tired. The school try to be supportive, but often they put the pressure on me, which i just can't handle.

It's really challenging, but i think i will manage, or at least i hope i can stick it out.

JemStarr

I'm doing my year 12 over 2 years, as i find i have a lot of trouble keeping up. It's not that i'm always in hospital, quite the opposite infact, (i only ever have a tune-up once a year) but i'm always away from school because of little things like virius and stuff, and often from being really tired. The school try to be supportive, but often they put the pressure on me, which i just can't handle.

It's really challenging, but i think i will manage, or at least i hope i can stick it out.

JemStarr

JemStarr