Regular High School

JemStarr

I'm doing my year 12 over 2 years, as i find i have a lot of trouble keeping up. It's not that i'm always in hospital, quite the opposite infact, (i only ever have a tune-up once a year) but i'm always away from school because of little things like virius and stuff, and often from being really tired. The school try to be supportive, but often they put the pressure on me, which i just can't handle.
<br />
<br />It's really challenging, but i think i will manage, or at least i hope i can stick it out.
<br />
<br />

JemStarr

I'm doing my year 12 over 2 years, as i find i have a lot of trouble keeping up. It's not that i'm always in hospital, quite the opposite infact, (i only ever have a tune-up once a year) but i'm always away from school because of little things like virius and stuff, and often from being really tired. The school try to be supportive, but often they put the pressure on me, which i just can't handle.

It's really challenging, but i think i will manage, or at least i hope i can stick it out.

JemStarr

It's really challenging, but i think i will manage, or at least i hope i can stick it out.

JemStarr

JemStarr

JemStarr

<br />
<br />It's really challenging, but i think i will manage, or at least i hope i can stick it out.
<br />
<br />

iamcharliee

i am proud to say that i graduated this year woo!!
im going to college and going to become a carpenter.

highschool for me was the greatest years of my life
all my friends are great and they visited me in the hospital when i was sick. i would never do my homework regardless if i was sick or not haha i hated school but i still passed. throughout my junior and senior i started partying and partying hardd. id be able drink with the big boys and even smoke too. for the past 3 years ive been smoking marijuana to make me eat alot. i think its a miracle im still living. everyone used to call me the iron lung haha. but now i regret smoking that much. my lungs are messed up and i find myself coughing alot more. i strongly suggest that anyone with cf not smoke. its pretty obvious but you never know whats gonna happen.

i am looking forward to attenting college and getting an associates and masters degree.

iamcharliee

all my friends are great and they visited me in the hospital when i was sick. i would never do my homework regardless if i was sick or not haha i hated school but i still passed. throughout my junior and senior i started partying and partying hardd. id be able drink with the big boys and even smoke too. for the past 3 years ive been smoking marijuana to make me eat alot. i think its a miracle im still living. everyone used to call me the iron lung haha. but now i regret smoking that much. my lungs are messed up and i find myself coughing alot more. i strongly suggest that anyone with cf not smoke. its pretty obvious but you never know whats gonna happen.

i am looking forward to attenting college and getting an associates and masters degree.

iamcharliee

iamcharliee

iamcharliee

<br />im going to college and going to become a carpenter.
<br />
<br />highschool for me was the greatest years of my life
<br />all my friends are great and they visited me in the hospital when i was sick. i would never do my homework regardless if i was sick or not haha i hated school but i still passed. throughout my junior and senior i started partying and partying hardd. id be able drink with the big boys and even smoke too. for the past 3 years ive been smoking marijuana to make me eat alot. i think its a miracle im still living. everyone used to call me the iron lung haha. but now i regret smoking that much. my lungs are messed up and i find myself coughing alot more. i strongly suggest that anyone with cf not smoke. its pretty obvious but you never know whats gonna happen.
<br />
<br />i am looking forward to attenting college and getting an associates and masters degree.

flessner89

i went to public high school, im entering my sophomore year of college this fall. i missed a lot of days with doc visits but usually when i had to get an iv (which happened a few times) i would just miss a couple days and then go to school and do home iv's. as for pe even though i didnt have stellar pft's (started off around 90 freshman year, down to around 70 now) they were good enough to let me do pretty well. i ran a ton in high school and also played soccer. that helped my lungs out a ton. i was running miles in under five minutes throughout my sophomore year of high school. i havent been running nearly as much now so i probably will never see under five again but i still feel like running has helped me out a lot. even though it sucks and i usually spend the first fifteen minutes with violent coughing fits and hacking and spitting it definitely helps out.

flessner89

i went to public high school, im entering my sophomore year of college this fall. i missed a lot of days with doc visits but usually when i had to get an iv (which happened a few times) i would just miss a couple days and then go to school and do home iv's. as for pe even though i didnt have stellar pft's (started off around 90 freshman year, down to around 70 now) they were good enough to let me do pretty well. i ran a ton in high school and also played soccer. that helped my lungs out a ton. i was running miles in under five minutes throughout my sophomore year of high school. i havent been running nearly as much now so i probably will never see under five again but i still feel like running has helped me out a lot. even though it sucks and i usually spend the first fifteen minutes with violent coughing fits and hacking and spitting it definitely helps out.

flessner89

flessner89

flessner89

CFGurl16

I am in high school im suppose to be goin to to 11th grade but i was out to much last year and they failed me so im goin to a new school and im starting the same year again. but yea i did. and it wasz really hard. i know alot of people with cf that are doin homeschooling. so im lookin into that but idk. but yea i HATE school and all the makeup work speacly when they didn't give it to me and failed me for not doing it cause i didn't have it. that really pushed me over the edge and i kinda went off on the princapal lol but anyways yea again i hate it..

CFGurl16

I am in high school im suppose to be goin to to 11th grade but i was out to much last year and they failed me so im goin to a new school and im starting the same year again. but yea i did. and it wasz really hard. i know alot of people with cf that are doin homeschooling. so im lookin into that but idk. but yea i HATE school and all the makeup work speacly when they didn't give it to me and failed me for not doing it cause i didn't have it. that really pushed me over the edge and i kinda went off on the princapal lol but anyways yea again i hate it..

CFGurl16

CFGurl16