Regular High School

D

Destaney65R

Hi im Destaney Im a senior in high school but its so hard for me to keep up with the regular kids!im always sick and in the hospital so when i get back to school i have 2-3 weeks of work to make up plus the work for that day!!im thinking of droping out and gettin my GED and becomeing a massage therapist...How do u like high school?

D

Destaney65R

Hi im Destaney Im a senior in high school but its so hard for me to keep up with the regular kids!im always sick and in the hospital so when i get back to school i have 2-3 weeks of work to make up plus the work for that day!!im thinking of droping out and gettin my GED and becomeing a massage therapist...How do u like high school?

D

Destaney65R

Cfteen15

i was doing that for about 1 1/2 years. then it got to hard and now im going to an online school to get my deploma.

Cfteen15

i was doing that for about 1 1/2 years. then it got to hard and now im going to an online school to get my deploma.

Cfteen15

Nikmole

i am my final year of high school, and everything is ok. i had a year off coz i was to sick, but i went back within 5 months of my transplant...

Nikmole

i am my final year of high school, and everything is ok. i had a year off coz i was to sick, but i went back within 5 months of my transplant...

Nikmole

robert321

hey you are on your last year of high school, unless things are really bad stick it out just a little longer, go talk with your counciler about it. In my school district there is a school that is for people that for one reason or another can't function in a regular high school, either they have fallen behind and having a hard time catching up or for some reason high school isn't working. anyways its a self paced thing thats all on the computer they use a software called A+ i think, there is more one on one teaching and things like that, see if your district has something like that before you go get the ged. The ged is sopossed to be the same as a diploma but employers will hire a graduate over a ged so stick it out if you can. you can go though an extra year of high school to get everything for graduating but as soon as you take the ged you can't go back to high school i don't think. talk with your teachers and counciler and see if there is a way to catch up, only use the ged as a last resort. hope this helps, if you want more info you can send me a private message

robert321

hey you are on your last year of high school, unless things are really bad stick it out just a little longer, go talk with your counciler about it. In my school district there is a school that is for people that for one reason or another can't function in a regular high school, either they have fallen behind and having a hard time catching up or for some reason high school isn't working. anyways its a self paced thing thats all on the computer they use a software called A+ i think, there is more one on one teaching and things like that, see if your district has something like that before you go get the ged. The ged is sopossed to be the same as a diploma but employers will hire a graduate over a ged so stick it out if you can. you can go though an extra year of high school to get everything for graduating but as soon as you take the ged you can't go back to high school i don't think. talk with your teachers and counciler and see if there is a way to catch up, only use the ged as a last resort. hope this helps, if you want more info you can send me a private message

robert321

robert321

btw i also am in high school i'm a sophomore and also having trouble keeping up, not because i'm in the hospitol but i keep missing school because i'm sick or have dr appointment.

robert321

btw i also am in high school i'm a sophomore and also having trouble keeping up, not because i'm in the hospitol but i keep missing school because i'm sick or have dr appointment.

robert321

Pumuckl

Being a Senior already you are so close to graduating... I would stick it out... I think sometime in the future you will look back and be happy you did. I know you can make it, just hold on a bit longer.

I know it is not easy and I have been out of high school a few years now but I was always sick and missing days and even when I was in class it was hard to concentrate with the severe coughing etc. so I understand your situation.

Good Luck to you and I hope to hear of you Graduating in the near future.

Pumuckl

Being a Senior already you are so close to graduating... I would stick it out... I think sometime in the future you will look back and be happy you did. I know you can make it, just hold on a bit longer.

I know it is not easy and I have been out of high school a few years now but I was always sick and missing days and even when I was in class it was hard to concentrate with the severe coughing etc. so I understand your situation.

Pumuckl

loveee12

i agree; you're so close.. .you only have a few months left, and hopefully your teachers will be understanding since you're behind due to illness.

loveee12

i agree; you're so close.. .you only have a few months left, and hopefully your teachers will be understanding since you're behind due to illness.