Regular High School

xLifesEscapex

hi. im in 8th grade but im not going to school at the moment because im sick. ive been getting home tutored for awile, Its been happening for the past 3 or 4 years.

AnnaH

They legally HAVE to accomdate your health needs.
You should have an IEP or 504. It should say something about missing class. I got notetakers and no penalty for missed classes/tests as long as i got a note. You can also get out of gym if it's in your IEP.
If you were in the hosptial, most of them provide a homebound/tutoring program or something. Ask, and get your social worker to talk to your school.

I just graduated, and i did fine.

AnnaH

You should have an IEP or 504. It should say something about missing class. I got notetakers and no penalty for missed classes/tests as long as i got a note. You can also get out of gym if it's in your IEP.
If you were in the hosptial, most of them provide a homebound/tutoring program or something. Ask, and get your social worker to talk to your school.

AnnaH

AnnaH

AnnaH

AnnaH

AnnaH

AnnaH

AnnaH

AnnaH

T

tarheel

I go to regular high school. im a freshman, and im also in marching band where i play the trumpet. Its time consuming being in band with treatments and hw and all though.

T

tarheel

I go to regular high school. im a freshman, and im also in marching band where i play the trumpet. Its time consuming being in band with treatments and hw and all though.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

BTW- i miss a fair amt. of school because of drs appts. or im just plain sick. But im still doing ok. I think everyone in all my classes (I'm taking all honors classes) is in the same stress area as i am. talk to some of your friends and compare stress levels. if ur way more stressed, talk to your guidance counselor about an iep or 504. But hey- ur on the home streatch!

T

tarheel

BTW- i miss a fair amt. of school because of drs appts. or im just plain sick. But im still doing ok. I think everyone in all my classes (I'm taking all honors classes) is in the same stress area as i am. talk to some of your friends and compare stress levels. if ur way more stressed, talk to your guidance counselor about an iep or 504. But hey- ur on the home streatch!

T

tarheel

T

tarheel