Regular High School

T

tarheel

BTW- i miss a fair amt. of school because of drs appts. or im just plain sick. But im still doing ok. I think everyone in all my classes (I'm taking all honors classes) is in the same stress area as i am. talk to some of your friends and compare stress levels. if ur way more stressed, talk to your guidance counselor about an iep or 504. But hey- ur on the home streatch!

T

tarheel

wow. i was diagnosed when i was 7 weeks old. Its weird to me to think of life w/o cf.

T

tarheel

wow. i was diagnosed when i was 7 weeks old. Its weird to me to think of life w/o cf.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

Yea- the mile is totally humiliating. I mean- i do marching band and keep up fine but i cant run the dam mile! Everybody laughs. Its the worst. and unfortunatley for me my fev1 goes up 20% after exercise so theres no way i could ever get out of gym, or band for that matter.

T

tarheel

Yea- the mile is totally humiliating. I mean- i do marching band and keep up fine but i cant run the dam mile! Everybody laughs. Its the worst. and unfortunatley for me my fev1 goes up 20% after exercise so theres no way i could ever get out of gym, or band for that matter.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

xlacefaceee

i'm a senior in highschool & i only have about 2 weeks left.
in my school district we have the option of graduating early.
it has been very tough keeping up with school but my teachers
have always been very helpful. i have never been hospitalized
but i have a lot of doctor appointments and i am
sick a lot. hang in there & stick it out.
it's all going to be worth it.

xlacefaceee

xlacefaceee

xlacefaceee

xlacefaceee

kclynn87

I went to regular high school. I did well, didn't contact anymore germs in school than I would have in public places. However, when I went away to live at the dorms my first and second years of college, the close living situation was the probable cause for my culturing strains of nasty bugs!

Take care! God bless!

kclynn87

I went to regular high school. I did well, didn't contact anymore germs in school than I would have in public places. However, when I went away to live at the dorms my first and second years of college, the close living situation was the probable cause for my culturing strains of nasty bugs!

Take care! God bless!

kclynn87

Take care! God bless!

kclynn87

Take care! God bless!