sakasuka are you in the Hospital?

hbollotte

i'm confused. she says her fev1 is 95% but she is in the hospital? my fev1 is normally in the 70% or higher and i've never been hospitalized. i go to an adult cf center at baylor clinic in houston texas. i know my doctor knows what she is doing, but i wonder why she has never hospitalized me? i'm not saying it's a good or bad thing never to have been hospitalized, but it seems like a lot of y'all are hospitalized for little things and this bothers me to why i've never been put in the hospital. not that i want to go.

hbollotte

i'm confused. she says her fev1 is 95% but she is in the hospital? my fev1 is normally in the 70% or higher and i've never been hospitalized. i go to an adult cf center at baylor clinic in houston texas. i know my doctor knows what she is doing, but i wonder why she has never hospitalized me? i'm not saying it's a good or bad thing never to have been hospitalized, but it seems like a lot of y'all are hospitalized for little things and this bothers me to why i've never been put in the hospital. not that i want to go.

hbollotte

hbollotte

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hbollotte</b></i>

i'm confused. she says her fev1 is 95% but she is in the hospital? my fev1 is normally in the 70% or higher and i've never been hospitalized. i go to an adult cf center at baylor clinic in houston texas. i know my doctor knows what she is doing, but i wonder why she has never hospitalized me? i'm not saying it's a good or bad thing never to have been hospitalized, but it seems like a lot of y'all are hospitalized for little things and this bothers me to why i've never been put in the hospital. not that i want to go.</end quote></div>

AMY is extremely diligent & aggressive with her care. She evidentally had some streaking (blood in her sputum) and it was decided not to mess around with it, but to go kick its butt. She would be the first to ?? why YOUR FEV1 is so low and you have never been hospitalized. She is one of the biggest advocates about maintaining lung function because once damage is done, you cant reverse it.

JazzysMom

i'm confused. she says her fev1 is 95% but she is in the hospital? my fev1 is normally in the 70% or higher and i've never been hospitalized. i go to an adult cf center at baylor clinic in houston texas. i know my doctor knows what she is doing, but i wonder why she has never hospitalized me? i'm not saying it's a good or bad thing never to have been hospitalized, but it seems like a lot of y'all are hospitalized for little things and this bothers me to why i've never been put in the hospital. not that i want to go.</end quote></div>

AMY is extremely diligent & aggressive with her care. She evidentally had some streaking (blood in her sputum) and it was decided not to mess around with it, but to go kick its butt. She would be the first to ?? why YOUR FEV1 is so low and you have never been hospitalized. She is one of the biggest advocates about maintaining lung function because once damage is done, you cant reverse it.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

i'm confused. she says her fev1 is 95% but she is in the hospital? my fev1 is normally in the 70% or higher and i've never been hospitalized. i go to an adult cf center at baylor clinic in houston texas. i know my doctor knows what she is doing, but i wonder why she has never hospitalized me? i'm not saying it's a good or bad thing never to have been hospitalized, but it seems like a lot of y'all are hospitalized for little things and this bothers me to why i've never been put in the hospital. not that i want to go.</end quote>

JazzysMom

i'm confused. she says her fev1 is 95% but she is in the hospital? my fev1 is normally in the 70% or higher and i've never been hospitalized. i go to an adult cf center at baylor clinic in houston texas. i know my doctor knows what she is doing, but i wonder why she has never hospitalized me? i'm not saying it's a good or bad thing never to have been hospitalized, but it seems like a lot of y'all are hospitalized for little things and this bothers me to why i've never been put in the hospital. not that i want to go.</end quote>

hbollotte

i just wouldn't insist that i be placed in the hospital if my doctor didn't request it. why couldn't you get on iv's for that instead of being hospitalized. there are so many things on this site that i just don't understand.

hbollotte

i just wouldn't insist that i be placed in the hospital if my doctor didn't request it. why couldn't you get on iv's for that instead of being hospitalized. there are so many things on this site that i just don't understand.

hbollotte

hbollotte