Share your favorite high cal meals!

PlumPerfect

I know, I wish he could love them but my 21 month old gobbled it up, as did I. I feel for a sweet toothed family its perfect plus my dh couldn't gain weight if he tried so we try to pump him up with allot of protein in a new plan to help gain weight and really it is some what healthy for a cookie.

I own a salon in a gym/nutrition center and they asked me to alter these cookies to give the recipe too their member on the weight loss program, so the butter will change to low fat margarine and the sugar will either go away and pump up more milled flax seed and add a little stevio(sp) for sweetness, or use a sugar substitute, although I almost think I can do away with the sugar and not need to replace it with another sweetener I just need a space filler so the flax will probably work well.

PlumPerfect

I know, I wish he could love them but my 21 month old gobbled it up, as did I. I feel for a sweet toothed family its perfect plus my dh couldn't gain weight if he tried so we try to pump him up with allot of protein in a new plan to help gain weight and really it is some what healthy for a cookie.

I own a salon in a gym/nutrition center and they asked me to alter these cookies to give the recipe too their member on the weight loss program, so the butter will change to low fat margarine and the sugar will either go away and pump up more milled flax seed and add a little stevio(sp) for sweetness, or use a sugar substitute, although I almost think I can do away with the sugar and not need to replace it with another sweetener I just need a space filler so the flax will probably work well.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />
<br />I own a salon in a gym/nutrition center and they asked me to alter these cookies to give the recipe too their member on the weight loss program, so the butter will change to low fat margarine and the sugar will either go away and pump up more milled flax seed and add a little stevio(sp) for sweetness, or use a sugar substitute, although I almost think I can do away with the sugar and not need to replace it with another sweetener I just need a space filler so the flax will probably work well.