Share your favorite high cal meals!

MissAudrey

Yeah that's what I mean! I've also been known to dip chocolate biscuits in aioli. What can I say, I'm creative with flavour...

MissAudrey

Yeah that's what I mean! I've also been known to dip chocolate biscuits in aioli. What can I say, I'm creative with flavour...

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

It's of the dips/spreads family, I'd place it somewhere in between mayo and hollandaise sauce.
Traditionalists probably wouldn't want it with jam or chocolate, but whatever gets you eating right?

MissAudrey

It's of the dips/spreads family, I'd place it somewhere in between mayo and hollandaise sauce.
Traditionalists probably wouldn't want it with jam or chocolate, but whatever gets you eating right?

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

<br />Traditionalists probably wouldn't want it with jam or chocolate, but whatever gets you eating right?

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

MissAudrey

<br />Traditionalists probably wouldn't want it with jam or chocolate, but whatever gets you eating right?