Side Effect from Sinus Surgery??

CaliSally

I've had taste/smell inabilities since a child. I've had 3-4 polyp surgeries.
I specifically asked my dr if my taste/smell issues were related to the surgeries, he said NO. There is the same occurance of this issue with CFer's that hadn't had surgery.

My last surgery was 20 years ago, I don't remember if I had these issues at the time, or if they got better.

CaliSally

I specifically asked my dr if my taste/smell issues were related to the surgeries, he said NO. There is the same occurance of this issue with CFer's that hadn't had surgery.

My last surgery was 20 years ago, I don't remember if I had these issues at the time, or if they got better.

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally

Landy

To add on to what Sally said....
I have had no sinus surgeries to date, but can't smell hardly anything & my taste buds aren't right either. Both probably went haywire in my 30's.

I hope your's comes back soon!

Landy

I have had no sinus surgeries to date, but can't smell hardly anything & my taste buds aren't right either. Both probably went haywire in my 30's.

Landy

Landy

Landy

P

paws

I've only had one sinus surgery to date. I only get dry "cotton" mouth when I'm taking allergy meds (zyrtec D). I still have the same sense of smell/taste as before. I'm sorry you're having such difficulties.

P

paws

I've only had one sinus surgery to date. I only get dry "cotton" mouth when I'm taking allergy meds (zyrtec D). I still have the same sense of smell/taste as before. I'm sorry you're having such difficulties.

P

paws

P

paws

P

paws

suellan

yes i had sius surgery many times and had a major sinus surgery3yrs ago and i had the same problems for about 2 months afterwards.

suellan

yes i had sius surgery many times and had a major sinus surgery3yrs ago and i had the same problems for about 2 months afterwards.

suellan

suellan

suellan