"SIKO"

mom2lillian

"SIKO

Let me simply re-iterate my previous comment. THere are HUGE flaws in the US system, I dont think too many poeple are arguing that there isnt. THe point is that socialized medicine in the USA would be a disaster. SOme countries can do a decent job at it but I dont think we could, it would be as Scott so fabulously pointed out a disaster!

Who else is out there and what does your country provide you with?

mom2lillian

"SIKO

Let me simply re-iterate my previous comment. THere are HUGE flaws in the US system, I dont think too many poeple are arguing that there isnt. THe point is that socialized medicine in the USA would be a disaster. SOme countries can do a decent job at it but I dont think we could, it would be as Scott so fabulously pointed out a disaster!

mom2lillian

"SIKO

mom2lillian

"SIKO

Sakem

"SIKO

HAIL HAIL to Michael Moore, you stand up for injustices and you raise valid points, just wonder where all the money u make from your documentaries are going?

Sakem

"SIKO

HAIL HAIL to Michael Moore, you stand up for injustices and you raise valid points, just wonder where all the money u make from your documentaries are going?

Sakem

"SIKO

Sakem

"SIKO

Sakem

"SIKO

Sakem

"SIKO

Emily65Roses

"SIKO

He sent a $12,000 check to some guy that runs a website that hates him because the guy's wife needed an operation. They didn't have insurance or something and couldn't afford it. So Moore paid for it.

Now certainly there were selfish intentions behind this, but it was still money from his pocket to save the wife of a guy who hates him.

Say what you want about Moore. He's not perfect, his style turns people off, but he's not all in all a BAD guy.

Emily65Roses

"SIKO

He sent a $12,000 check to some guy that runs a website that hates him because the guy's wife needed an operation. They didn't have insurance or something and couldn't afford it. So Moore paid for it.

Now certainly there were selfish intentions behind this, but it was still money from his pocket to save the wife of a guy who hates him.

Say what you want about Moore. He's not perfect, his style turns people off, but he's not all in all a BAD guy.

Emily65Roses

"SIKO

Emily65Roses

"SIKO

Emily65Roses

"SIKO

Emily65Roses

"SIKO

Sakem

"SIKO

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

Say what you want about Moore. He's not perfect, his style turns people off, but he's not all in all a BAD guy.</end quote></div>

Thanks for the info, I did not know this about him. Maybe he can also buy some OTC Alli with all his money for weight loss, because it is evident that there are many things he is struggling with in his life. I'm sure Michigan is proud of him, when he does his interviews wearing Michigan State hats???

But in all seriousness....and this is coming from a Republician conservative 98% of the time, I am glad we have Michael Moore, he does do our country good in raising awareness that everything is not perfect in the US

Sakem

"SIKO

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

Say what you want about Moore. He's not perfect, his style turns people off, but he's not all in all a BAD guy.</end quote></div>

Thanks for the info, I did not know this about him. Maybe he can also buy some OTC Alli with all his money for weight loss, because it is evident that there are many things he is struggling with in his life. I'm sure Michigan is proud of him, when he does his interviews wearing Michigan State hats???

But in all seriousness....and this is coming from a Republician conservative 98% of the time, I am glad we have Michael Moore, he does do our country good in raising awareness that everything is not perfect in the US

Sakem

"SIKO

Sakem

"SIKO