"SIKO"

JazzysMom

"SIKO

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFHockeyMom</b></i>

? for you... I thought everyone over a certain age and below an established net worth qualified for Medicare. Is that not correct? What are the Medicare qualifications?</end quote></div>

It is not the norm NOT to qualify for Medicare. In our area we have a lot of seniors with this issue. They are often former farmers so maybe it has something to do with how/if they reportred earnings/work history. Just like disability ... you still need a certain amount of credits/work history so I am assuming this is what their problem falls under as farmers. We have some that are not native American citizens so the time they contributed wasnt enough to qualify them.

I didnt know such a thing existed until I handled insurance at our local hospital when I worked. I actually argued with a lady from Medicare. Its amazing what I will argue about if I THINK I am right LOL!

JazzysMom

"SIKO

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFHockeyMom</b></i>

? for you... I thought everyone over a certain age and below an established net worth qualified for Medicare. Is that not correct? What are the Medicare qualifications?</end quote></div>

It is not the norm NOT to qualify for Medicare. In our area we have a lot of seniors with this issue. They are often former farmers so maybe it has something to do with how/if they reportred earnings/work history. Just like disability ... you still need a certain amount of credits/work history so I am assuming this is what their problem falls under as farmers. We have some that are not native American citizens so the time they contributed wasnt enough to qualify them.

I didnt know such a thing existed until I handled insurance at our local hospital when I worked. I actually argued with a lady from Medicare. Its amazing what I will argue about if I THINK I am right LOL!

JazzysMom

"SIKO

JazzysMom

"SIKO

JazzysMom

"SIKO

? for you... I thought everyone over a certain age and below an established net worth qualified for Medicare. Is that not correct? What are the Medicare qualifications?</end quote>

JazzysMom

"SIKO

? for you... I thought everyone over a certain age and below an established net worth qualified for Medicare. Is that not correct? What are the Medicare qualifications?</end quote>

CFHockeyMom

"SIKO

I wasn't aware of the need for work history/credits. What a bunch of crap for farmers. I believe our farmers to be of such value to this country!

Thanks for the info.

CFHockeyMom

"SIKO

I wasn't aware of the need for work history/credits. What a bunch of crap for farmers. I believe our farmers to be of such value to this country!

Thanks for the info.

CFHockeyMom

"SIKO

Thanks for the info.

CFHockeyMom

"SIKO

Thanks for the info.

CFHockeyMom

"SIKO

Thanks for the info.

CFHockeyMom

"SIKO

Thanks for the info.