Sinus infection

treehugger

Not from allergies with me but rather small drainage holes, thick mucus and blockages. I use a tobramycin 80/100 ml solution nasal spray. My ENT works with cf patients and prescribed it.

treehugger

Not from allergies with me but rather small drainage holes, thick mucus and blockages. I use a tobramycin 80/100 ml solution nasal spray. My ENT works with cf patients and prescribed it.

treehugger

treehugger

treehugger

treehugger

NoExcuses

i'd be willing to bet large amount of money that your small drainage holes, as you say, are there due to allgies.

have you ever been skin tested treehugger?

NoExcuses

i'd be willing to bet large amount of money that your small drainage holes, as you say, are there due to allgies.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

jfarel

I found some fluticasone nasal spray which I haven't used for a few months. I really needed something last night and it seems to have really helped.

I'm breathing better through my nose and blowing more out as well.

jfarel

I found some fluticasone nasal spray which I haven't used for a few months. I really needed something last night and it seems to have really helped.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

treehugger

Yes, I have been skin tested about 4 times with nothing showing up as a problem. I tried allergy shots based on "potential" sensitivities. I have tried everything during the 15 years of major sinus problems and subsequent bone loss. My final surgery opened up my frontals with a diamond drill tip. My frontal sinuses were underdeveloped and the drainage holes were just too small. I realize that scar tissue is a problem but so far its worked for me.

treehugger

Yes, I have been skin tested about 4 times with nothing showing up as a problem. I tried allergy shots based on "potential" sensitivities. I have tried everything during the 15 years of major sinus problems and subsequent bone loss. My final surgery opened up my frontals with a diamond drill tip. My frontal sinuses were underdeveloped and the drainage holes were just too small. I realize that scar tissue is a problem but so far its worked for me.