Sinus infection

treehugger

Yes, I have been skin tested about 4 times with nothing showing up as a problem. I tried allergy shots based on "potential" sensitivities. I have tried everything during the 15 years of major sinus problems and subsequent bone loss. My final surgery opened up my frontals with a diamond drill tip. My frontal sinuses were underdeveloped and the drainage holes were just too small. I realize that scar tissue is a problem but so far its worked for me.

treehugger

Yes, I have been skin tested about 4 times with nothing showing up as a problem. I tried allergy shots based on "potential" sensitivities. I have tried everything during the 15 years of major sinus problems and subsequent bone loss. My final surgery opened up my frontals with a diamond drill tip. My frontal sinuses were underdeveloped and the drainage holes were just too small. I realize that scar tissue is a problem but so far its worked for me.

treehugger

treehugger