sitting here in tears ****UPDATED**** in the hospital

zoe4life

sitting here in tears

Diane,

I am so sorry you are going through all this right now....hang in there sweetie...I will be praying for you to get better quickly. I felt so bad for you reading about your tough time with iv's and lines. It is so sucky....I hate cf.
Sending you hugs, angels and prayers....

Love,

zoe4life

sitting here in tears

Diane,

I am so sorry you are going through all this right now....hang in there sweetie...I will be praying for you to get better quickly. I felt so bad for you reading about your tough time with iv's and lines. It is so sucky....I hate cf.

Love,

zoe4life

sitting here in tears

Diane,

Love,

zoe4life

sitting here in tears

Diane,

Love,

zoe4life

sitting here in tears

Diane,
<br />
<br />I am so sorry you are going through all this right now....hang in there sweetie...I will be praying for you to get better quickly. I felt so bad for you reading about your tough time with iv's and lines. It is so sucky....I hate cf.
<br />Sending you hugs, angels and prayers....
<br />
<br />Love,
<br />

julie

sitting here in tears

Diane, I've got prayers for you. Aside from that, i'm useless, is there anything I can send you that will help?

julie

sitting here in tears

Diane, I've got prayers for you. Aside from that, i'm useless, is there anything I can send you that will help?

julie

sitting here in tears

julie

sitting here in tears

julie

sitting here in tears

catboogie

sitting here in tears

CF sucks. I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged, Diane. Thinking good thoughts for you.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />