Sleeping in at the Hospital??

S

sasha

omg i know! it is impossible, i think. it was especially annoying when I was just falling back asleep and a student from a college came in to evaluate me. she had to check like every pulse on my body and she came in once every two hours or so. i mean i understand she's suppose to, but why force her on me? lol. don't you just come so close to yelling at the very next respiratory therapist, nurse, doctor, dietician or researcher that comes into your room all smiley? I use to hate it when the respiratory therapist would come in and say "time for treatments!" in that happy way, bc i was anything but happy. soooo annoying! lol Hey do they have laptops you can use there? when i was in the hospital they let me use a laptop the whole time , it was a lifesaver! Or maybe some dvd's can be brought in...believe it or not I think hospitals do want to make you as happy and comfortable as possible, lol! I know how much it sucks):
I hope you get out soon! how long have u been there?

S

sasha

omg i know! it is impossible, i think. it was especially annoying when I was just falling back asleep and a student from a college came in to evaluate me. she had to check like every pulse on my body and she came in once every two hours or so. i mean i understand she's suppose to, but why force her on me? lol. don't you just come so close to yelling at the very next respiratory therapist, nurse, doctor, dietician or researcher that comes into your room all smiley? I use to hate it when the respiratory therapist would come in and say "time for treatments!" in that happy way, bc i was anything but happy. soooo annoying! lol Hey do they have laptops you can use there? when i was in the hospital they let me use a laptop the whole time , it was a lifesaver! Or maybe some dvd's can be brought in...believe it or not I think hospitals do want to make you as happy and comfortable as possible, lol! I know how much it sucks):

S

sasha

S

sasha

S

sasha

<br />I hope you get out soon! how long have u been there?