Source CF pediatric vitamin drops

A

Andrea

My son is 2mths. old and will not swallow the vitamin supplements. I have tried to use the dropper, a syringe, and a spoon like he uses with the enzymes. Every time he spits them back up no matter what I do or how far back I try to put them in his mouth. How do you guys give the vitamin supplements? Can you mix them with a bottle? Thanks for any words of advice!

~Andrea

A

Andrea

My son is 2mths. old and will not swallow the vitamin supplements. I have tried to use the dropper, a syringe, and a spoon like he uses with the enzymes. Every time he spits them back up no matter what I do or how far back I try to put them in his mouth. How do you guys give the vitamin supplements? Can you mix them with a bottle? Thanks for any words of advice!

~Andrea

A

Andrea

~Andrea

A

Andrea

~Andrea

A

Andrea

<br />
<br />~Andrea

nealag

We mix ours in the apple puree with the enzymes and some electrolyte powder. Pear puree works well too in a pinch.

Good luck!

nealag

We mix ours in the apple puree with the enzymes and some electrolyte powder. Pear puree works well too in a pinch.

Good luck!

nealag

Good luck!

nealag

Good luck!

nealag

<br />
<br />Good luck!

MargaritaChic

Ask your CF center for suggestions.

Luckily, Emma like the taste of them. I have tried them too and they don't taste bad.

Sorry I can't be of any help.

MargaritaChic

Luckily, Emma like the taste of them. I have tried them too and they don't taste bad.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />Luckily, Emma like the taste of them. I have tried them too and they don't taste bad.
<br />
<br />Sorry I can't be of any help.

sdavis227

DS takes his Source CF vitamins really well, but we've had a tough time with his iron supplement. I would say that at 2 months you might just be able to trick him until he gets used to the taste? I might try something sweet, even like sugar water in a syringe and then the vitamins afterwards. Just an idea. We switch up the vitamins and iron supplement so he doesn't really know what he's going to get.

sdavis227

DS takes his Source CF vitamins really well, but we've had a tough time with his iron supplement. I would say that at 2 months you might just be able to trick him until he gets used to the taste? I might try something sweet, even like sugar water in a syringe and then the vitamins afterwards. Just an idea. We switch up the vitamins and iron supplement so he doesn't really know what he's going to get.

sdavis227

sdavis227

sdavis227