southwest airlines?

allie5

Just wanted to thank everyone for their advice. We had no problems taking the vest on the plane. We got to preboard and it fit fine in the overhead compartment. Allie's doctor wrote a letter just in case but we never had to use it. Trip to Disney was AWESOME!!!!!

allie5

Just wanted to thank everyone for their advice. We had no problems taking the vest on the plane. We got to preboard and it fit fine in the overhead compartment. Allie's doctor wrote a letter just in case but we never had to use it. Trip to Disney was AWESOME!!!!!

allie5

allie5

allie5

C

cfsucks

what do you guys do for meds that have to be refridgerated? like pulmozyme?

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

sassy81172

We just flew on Southwest last month, taking our little guy to DisneyWorld. We just had an extra carry-on where I had all of his liquid meds. I had a small lunch bag with a couple of the frozen gel packages to keep his Pulmozyme cold. I kept it in the same carry-on with all his other meds. I had a doctors note regarding all of his meds and his vest, but I never had to show the letter, just had to show them the meds. They never gave us any problems.

sassy81172

We just flew on Southwest last month, taking our little guy to DisneyWorld. We just had an extra carry-on where I had all of his liquid meds. I had a small lunch bag with a couple of the frozen gel packages to keep his Pulmozyme cold. I kept it in the same carry-on with all his other meds. I had a doctors note regarding all of his meds and his vest, but I never had to show the letter, just had to show them the meds. They never gave us any problems.

sassy81172

sassy81172

sassy81172

babyluke

We flew SW this past spring to go to Disney and had no problems. Call them ahead of time and tell them you are bringing neb/meds./vest. We did not check any of it and were not charged. We were allowed to pre-board, also. They checked everything through security, but it did not take long at all. I wondered if they were just not being very thorough or if it was because I had called in advance and "declared" our liquids. We used a baby bottle cooler for Luke's pulm. They are small coolers meant to hold one or two bottles --found in the baby aisle at Wal Mart. Ours came with a gel ice pack, too. It worked perfect for us. If you had a lot of meds. that needed to be kept cool, you would probably want a small lunch bag.

babyluke

We flew SW this past spring to go to Disney and had no problems. Call them ahead of time and tell them you are bringing neb/meds./vest. We did not check any of it and were not charged. We were allowed to pre-board, also. They checked everything through security, but it did not take long at all. I wondered if they were just not being very thorough or if it was because I had called in advance and "declared" our liquids. We used a baby bottle cooler for Luke's pulm. They are small coolers meant to hold one or two bottles --found in the baby aisle at Wal Mart. Ours came with a gel ice pack, too. It worked perfect for us. If you had a lot of meds. that needed to be kept cool, you would probably want a small lunch bag.

babyluke

babyluke

babyluke