Starting a job

NoExcuses

My boss has tried on my Vest.

So have all of my colleagues (one weights 230 and I'm 120...and I think that's hysterical).

I will never dislose during an interview (i wrestled with this while looking for my 1st job), but afterwards, I disclosed.

Besides, what's the point of having a $12,000 machine and not showing it off to everyone? What a waste that would be....

NoExcuses

So have all of my colleagues (one weights 230 and I'm 120...and I think that's hysterical).

I will never dislose during an interview (i wrestled with this while looking for my 1st job), but afterwards, I disclosed.

Besides, what's the point of having a $12,000 machine and not showing it off to everyone? What a waste that would be....

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

kybert

i agree with people when they say dont tell them during the interview. i was forced to admit that i had cf during an interview and it killed any chance of me getting the job. they were really interested in me until they asked 'that' question and then they couldnt get me out the door fast enough. telling them that asking that question is illegal wouldnt have helped my chances either haha. most employers will understand, but there will always be a few morons who will never get it.

kybert

i agree with people when they say dont tell them during the interview. i was forced to admit that i had cf during an interview and it killed any chance of me getting the job. they were really interested in me until they asked 'that' question and then they couldnt get me out the door fast enough. telling them that asking that question is illegal wouldnt have helped my chances either haha. most employers will understand, but there will always be a few morons who will never get it.

kybert

kybert

kybert

kybert