Steam Mops

B

bugsyroscoe

Our 12 mo. old dd has CF and right before she was born we had tile and wood floors installed in the majority of the downstairs (coincidentally). It has been great but she is still crawling and it completely grosses me out when I pick her up and see so much dirt on her knees/pants (along with who knows what else!). I have tried mopping and swiffering almost everyday but it just never seems to be enough to thoroughly get it clean.
Has anyone used Steam Mops such as the Euro Pro Shark, etc. If so, how well do they really work and would you recommmend?

B

bugsyroscoe

Our 12 mo. old dd has CF and right before she was born we had tile and wood floors installed in the majority of the downstairs (coincidentally). It has been great but she is still crawling and it completely grosses me out when I pick her up and see so much dirt on her knees/pants (along with who knows what else!). I have tried mopping and swiffering almost everyday but it just never seems to be enough to thoroughly get it clean.
Has anyone used Steam Mops such as the Euro Pro Shark, etc. If so, how well do they really work and would you recommmend?

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

<br />Has anyone used Steam Mops such as the Euro Pro Shark, etc. If so, how well do they really work and would you recommmend?

JazzysMom

I saw the commercial for one. It looks good, seems logical, but I am curious as to how well it works or how easily.

Anyone else???

JazzysMom

I saw the commercial for one. It looks good, seems logical, but I am curious as to how well it works or how easily.

Anyone else???

JazzysMom

Anyone else???

JazzysMom

Anyone else???

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Anyone else???

P

PeteRose

I just bought one and I love it. It is easy to use and it doesn't bother me one bit. I have lots of wood floor to clean and it makes my life so much easier.

Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

I just bought one and I love it. It is easy to use and it doesn't bother me one bit. I have lots of wood floor to clean and it makes my life so much easier.

Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Rosie 47 w/cf

P

PeteRose

<br />
<br />Rosie 47 w/cf

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>PeteRose</b></i>

Rosie 47 w/cf</end quote></div>

So there is NO soap involved right? THe idea is that the steam breaks through the dirt. I would love to try one on my wood floors. Cleaners just dont get through it all. THe other solution would be major work & I dont have the mental or physical ability to withstand the project.

JazzysMom

So there is NO soap involved right? THe idea is that the steam breaks through the dirt. I would love to try one on my wood floors. Cleaners just dont get through it all. THe other solution would be major work & I dont have the mental or physical ability to withstand the project.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Rosie 47 w/cf</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I just bought one and I love it. It is easy to use and it doesn't bother me one bit. I have lots of wood floor to clean and it makes my life so much easier.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Rosie 47 w/cf</end quote>
<br />
<br />So there is NO soap involved right? THe idea is that the steam breaks through the dirt. I would love to try one on my wood floors. Cleaners just dont get through it all. THe other solution would be major work & I dont have the mental or physical ability to withstand the project.