Steam Mops

RebekahsMom

My husband probably would have loved to have had a shark this past Thursday after Bek tracked in mud from the back yard. Through the kitchen, down the hall, and into our bedroom (the only spot she hit that has carpet). She and her 16 y.o. brother (no cf) were spraying each other, along with the puppies, with the hose!

RebekahsMom

My husband probably would have loved to have had a shark this past Thursday after Bek tracked in mud from the back yard. Through the kitchen, down the hall, and into our bedroom (the only spot she hit that has carpet). She and her 16 y.o. brother (no cf) were spraying each other, along with the puppies, with the hose!

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

Brad

I was going to get one of these steamers a few months back
but never seemed to get around to it..
But the old Mop and bucket is getting old
plus the cleaners are getting to me more and more.

So the Shark is the one to get ?

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br /> I was going to get one of these steamers a few months back
<br /> but never seemed to get around to it..
<br /> But the old Mop and bucket is getting old
<br /> plus the cleaners are getting to me more and more.
<br />
<br /> So the Shark is the one to get ?

P

PeteRose

Brad,
The Shark is the one that I have, comes with 5 pads. I love it.

Hope that helps.
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Brad,

Hope that helps.
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Brad,

Hope that helps.
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Brad,

Hope that helps.
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Brad,
<br />The Shark is the one that I have, comes with 5 pads. I love it.
<br />
<br />Hope that helps.
<br />Rosie 48 w/CF

janddburke

I have one. love it.
great on vinyl floors and tile but I was told NOT to use it on laminate flooring.
the steam could cause it to 'de-laminate'. wouldn't Pergo fall into this category?

janddburke

I have one. love it.
great on vinyl floors and tile but I was told NOT to use it on laminate flooring.
the steam could cause it to 'de-laminate'. wouldn't Pergo fall into this category?

janddburke

I have one. love it.

janddburke

I have one. love it.

janddburke

I have one. love it.
<br />great on vinyl floors and tile but I was told NOT to use it on laminate flooring.
<br />the steam could cause it to 'de-laminate'. wouldn't Pergo fall into this category?