Steam Mops

JazzysMom

Michelle....this isnt designed for carpets.

I do agree with you regarding carpets. It actually can be a hazard & has to be done a certain way with correct machine to even come close to proper results on carpet.

JazzysMom

I do agree with you regarding carpets. It actually can be a hazard & has to be done a certain way with correct machine to even come close to proper results on carpet.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I do agree with you regarding carpets. It actually can be a hazard & has to be done a certain way with correct machine to even come close to proper results on carpet.

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>

</end quote></div>
I just skimmed the thread. Didn't realize it was just one brand being discussed. I thought it was a little more general than that. I once had something that was intended for both (floors and carpets). We eventually threw it out. Just thought I would share my experience in hopes of saving someone else some trouble.

Peace.

MicheleGazelle

</end quote></div>
I just skimmed the thread. Didn't realize it was just one brand being discussed. I thought it was a little more general than that. I once had something that was intended for both (floors and carpets). We eventually threw it out. Just thought I would share my experience in hopes of saving someone else some trouble.

Peace.

MicheleGazelle

</end quote></div>

Peace.

MicheleGazelle

</end quote>

Peace.

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />Michelle....this isnt designed for carpets.
<br />
<br /></end quote>
<br />I just skimmed the thread. Didn't realize it was just one brand being discussed. I thought it was a little more general than that. I once had something that was intended for both (floors and carpets). We eventually threw it out. Just thought I would share my experience in hopes of saving someone else some trouble.
<br />
<br />Peace.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think several of the steam mops, including this one have an optional carpet glider, which can be used to "freshen" carpets, but I didn't read very good reviews about it. We wouldn't use it anyway.

Even before DS was born, we were gradually trying to get rid of most of our carpet. When we first got married, I once didn't realize my vacuum cleaner was plugged for several months. I like the idea that with hard surfaced floors you can SEE the dust and hair and sweep it up, unlike carpet when you never know what's lurking in there. Bleah

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think several of the steam mops, including this one have an optional carpet glider, which can be used to "freshen" carpets, but I didn't read very good reviews about it. We wouldn't use it anyway.

Even before DS was born, we were gradually trying to get rid of most of our carpet. When we first got married, I once didn't realize my vacuum cleaner was plugged for several months. I like the idea that with hard surfaced floors you can SEE the dust and hair and sweep it up, unlike carpet when you never know what's lurking in there. Bleah

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Even before DS was born, we were gradually trying to get rid of most of our carpet. When we first got married, I once didn't realize my vacuum cleaner was plugged for several months. I like the idea that with hard surfaced floors you can SEE the dust and hair and sweep it up, unlike carpet when you never know what's lurking in there. Bleah