Steam Mops

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up the shark last night at Target. I'll let you know how it goes this weekend. I had houseguests this past week and need to vacuum up half a dog before I can get down to scrubbing my floors.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up the shark last night at Target. I'll let you know how it goes this weekend. I had houseguests this past week and need to vacuum up half a dog before I can get down to scrubbing my floors.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

B

bugsyroscoe

Thanks for all the replies, I am hoping to get one for my Birthday!

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

TestifyToLove

I've never even heard of these. I want one now! We have bamboo floors and the biggest struggle is that they have to be mopped all the time. I remind myself that its better to mop it up than have it grind down into a nasty carpet. But, still with 7 kids, they need cleaned all the time. This sounds like the perfect solution! And, affordable too!

TestifyToLove

I've never even heard of these. I want one now! We have bamboo floors and the biggest struggle is that they have to be mopped all the time. I remind myself that its better to mop it up than have it grind down into a nasty carpet. But, still with 7 kids, they need cleaned all the time. This sounds like the perfect solution! And, affordable too!

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

B

bugsyroscoe

Well, I got a Shark steam mop today for my Birthday. I just had to try it and so far so good! It worked well on the tile and the wood floors. Very little "water" remained on the floor. I just can't believe I am cleaning on my b-day though! LOL

B

bugsyroscoe

Well, I got a Shark steam mop today for my Birthday. I just had to try it and so far so good! It worked well on the tile and the wood floors. Very little "water" remained on the floor. I just can't believe I am cleaning on my b-day though! LOL

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

<br />