super quick question.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We do pulmozyme sometimes at the same time as the vest (after doing duoneb), but we don't do Tobi with CPT or the vest as you want it to get deep in the lungs.

I will admit, sometimes if we're in a hurry I will start his tobi a few minutes before ending the vest, but that's very rarely.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We do pulmozyme sometimes at the same time as the vest (after doing duoneb), but we don't do Tobi with CPT or the vest as you want it to get deep in the lungs.

I will admit, sometimes if we're in a hurry I will start his tobi a few minutes before ending the vest, but that's very rarely.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />I will admit, sometimes if we're in a hurry I will start his tobi a few minutes before ending the vest, but that's very rarely.

B

BeccaRN

I have always been told to do the vest throughout if I can stand it that long. If you use the vest while doing your nebs it helps it get deeper into the lungs. You always want to do the tobi or whatever inhaled antibiotic last after you have coughed up all the gunk. And I still use the vest throughout the tobi because it helps it go deeper into the lung.

B

BeccaRN

I have always been told to do the vest throughout if I can stand it that long. If you use the vest while doing your nebs it helps it get deeper into the lungs. You always want to do the tobi or whatever inhaled antibiotic last after you have coughed up all the gunk. And I still use the vest throughout the tobi because it helps it go deeper into the lung.

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN