super quick question.

regina65

in the hospital last week they had me doing the albuterol and the hypertonic saline together and the pulmozyne once a day after the albuterol and saline. then the tobi. a guick question though does the saline make anyones lungs feel raw. i started coughing up blood after the first day of it

regina/44/w/cf

regina65

in the hospital last week they had me doing the albuterol and the hypertonic saline together and the pulmozyne once a day after the albuterol and saline. then the tobi. a guick question though does the saline make anyones lungs feel raw. i started coughing up blood after the first day of it

regina/44/w/cf

regina65

regina/44/w/cf

regina65

regina/44/w/cf

regina65

<br />
<br /> regina/44/w/cf

pnhuffman

Ok since I had a call into the doctor for another issue I asked the Cf nurse the order of nebs to do. She looked it up for me and Austins orders of nebs are:

1. Xopenex---opens up

2. HTS----conditions (humidifies & breaks up)

3. Pulmozyme---Treats

4. ABX is always last

That is how are clinic does the nebs. It is amazing how everyone is a little different.

pnhuffman

Ok since I had a call into the doctor for another issue I asked the Cf nurse the order of nebs to do. She looked it up for me and Austins orders of nebs are:

1. Xopenex---opens up

3. Pulmozyme---Treats

4. ABX is always last

That is how are clinic does the nebs. It is amazing how everyone is a little different.

pnhuffman

1. Xopenex---opens up

3. Pulmozyme---Treats

4. ABX is always last

pnhuffman

1. Xopenex---opens up

3. Pulmozyme---Treats

4. ABX is always last

pnhuffman

<br />
<br />1. Xopenex---opens up
<br />
<br />2. HTS----conditions (humidifies & breaks up)
<br />
<br />3. Pulmozyme---Treats
<br />
<br />4. ABX is always last
<br />
<br /> That is how are clinic does the nebs. It is amazing how everyone is a little different.