swallowing enzymes

flatfordl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Now she prefers all her meds pill form; culturelle, fish oil all capsules...Sometimes the antibiotic oral one don't come in a small enough dose to be a pill which is a bummer since they taste so gross. </end quote></div>

Avery is the exact same way! Almost all her meds are in pill form now. She has a few left in chewable form (prevacid, flinstone, singulair) that I sometimes find under the table or couch or in her pant pockets...that is how much she hates them! However, give her a pill no matter how big or nasty flavored and she will swallow it without a seconds thought. I can't wait till they are all in pill form!

Life will be better for the both of us!

flatfordl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Now she prefers all her meds pill form; culturelle, fish oil all capsules...Sometimes the antibiotic oral one don't come in a small enough dose to be a pill which is a bummer since they taste so gross. </end quote></div>

Avery is the exact same way! Almost all her meds are in pill form now. She has a few left in chewable form (prevacid, flinstone, singulair) that I sometimes find under the table or couch or in her pant pockets...that is how much she hates them! However, give her a pill no matter how big or nasty flavored and she will swallow it without a seconds thought. I can't wait till they are all in pill form!

flatfordl

flatfordl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Now she prefers all her meds pill form; culturelle, fish oil all capsules...Sometimes the antibiotic oral one don't come in a small enough dose to be a pill which is a bummer since they taste so gross. </end quote>

flatfordl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Now she prefers all her meds pill form; culturelle, fish oil all capsules...Sometimes the antibiotic oral one don't come in a small enough dose to be a pill which is a bummer since they taste so gross. </end quote>
<br />
<br />Avery is the exact same way! Almost all her meds are in pill form now. She has a few left in chewable form (prevacid, flinstone, singulair) that I sometimes find under the table or couch or in her pant pockets...that is how much she hates them! However, give her a pill no matter how big or nasty flavored and she will swallow it without a seconds thought. I can't wait till they are all in pill form!
<br />
<br />Life will be better for the both of us!

babyluke

Ok, so we tried it yesterday and he did great!!! I just put the capsules one at a time on a spoonful of applesause and he swallowed it. We have been doing it every time and he acts like he has swallowed them all his life! I was really nervous about it, but he did fine. I am going to try to work him up to taking them with just a drink--that will really simply life when we are away from home!! Thanks for all of the tips and support!
Angela

babyluke

Ok, so we tried it yesterday and he did great!!! I just put the capsules one at a time on a spoonful of applesause and he swallowed it. We have been doing it every time and he acts like he has swallowed them all his life! I was really nervous about it, but he did fine. I am going to try to work him up to taking them with just a drink--that will really simply life when we are away from home!! Thanks for all of the tips and support!
Angela

babyluke

Angela

babyluke

Angela

babyluke

<br />Angela