Sweat test numbers

JazzysMom

I dont have the actual #, but I know it was quite high. See back then in the "olden days" they etched things into stone slabs & over the years the slabs have become difficult to read LOL!

JazzysMom

I dont have the actual #, but I know it was quite high. See back then in the "olden days" they etched things into stone slabs & over the years the slabs have become difficult to read LOL!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

NFitzgerald

My son had 2 sweat tests done after the blood work came back stating that he had CF on the newborn screen. They do this as a part of research they do at our clinic. His numbers were 68 and 56, at 1 1/2 weeks old.

NFitzgerald

My son had 2 sweat tests done after the blood work came back stating that he had CF on the newborn screen. They do this as a part of research they do at our clinic. His numbers were 68 and 56, at 1 1/2 weeks old.

NFitzgerald

NFitzgerald

NFitzgerald

<br />
<br />