Sweat test numbers

Alyssa

My kids are on the low end... 38 and 41... being in the "normal" range is what caused an 8 year delay in correct diagnosis for our daughter ... our son was tested genetically after we found both genes in our daughter...then just for the hell of it we did a sweat test on him and found it to be 41.

Alyssa

My kids are on the low end... 38 and 41... being in the "normal" range is what caused an 8 year delay in correct diagnosis for our daughter ... our son was tested genetically after we found both genes in our daughter...then just for the hell of it we did a sweat test on him and found it to be 41.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

H

hopesiris

36. Doc says I have partial CFTR function but doesn't know how much.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris