sweaty baby

AidensMama

Hi newmom!

I'm not sure that you need to worry... hard thing to do when you're a mom, I know. Before my son was diagnosed at 3 weeks old, he wasn't an excessive sweaty baby... just salty. Ha! I think night sweats are just from the body overheating and trying to cool off (maybe too many clothes or blankies, or from a fever)... I don't recall it being an actual symptom of CF.

Best wishes, let us know what you find out!!!

AidensMama

Hi newmom!

I'm not sure that you need to worry... hard thing to do when you're a mom, I know. Before my son was diagnosed at 3 weeks old, he wasn't an excessive sweaty baby... just salty. Ha! I think night sweats are just from the body overheating and trying to cool off (maybe too many clothes or blankies, or from a fever)... I don't recall it being an actual symptom of CF.

AidensMama

Hi newmom!

AidensMama

Hi newmom!

AidensMama

Hi newmom!
<br />
<br />I'm not sure that you need to worry... hard thing to do when you're a mom, I know. Before my son was diagnosed at 3 weeks old, he wasn't an excessive sweaty baby... just salty. Ha! I think night sweats are just from the body overheating and trying to cool off (maybe too many clothes or blankies, or from a fever)... I don't recall it being an actual symptom of CF.
<br />
<br />Best wishes, let us know what you find out!!!

crickit715

reflux is ABSOLUTLEY a cf issue!! my daughter had such bad aspiration as an infant i couldnt lay her down to change her diaper! she ended up having the nissan procedure to keep the reflux from happening. <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>newmom</b></i>

Thanks for everyones input. This is all new to me, what is aspirating? He is on zantac for reflux, which I was told was unrelated to CF, but everything I've been reading suggests it is a CF thing. I have clinic next week and am wondering what I should be asking?</end quote></div>

crickit715

reflux is ABSOLUTLEY a cf issue!! my daughter had such bad aspiration as an infant i couldnt lay her down to change her diaper! she ended up having the nissan procedure to keep the reflux from happening. <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>newmom</b></i>

Thanks for everyones input. This is all new to me, what is aspirating? He is on zantac for reflux, which I was told was unrelated to CF, but everything I've been reading suggests it is a CF thing. I have clinic next week and am wondering what I should be asking?</end quote></div>

crickit715

crickit715

Thanks for everyones input. This is all new to me, what is aspirating? He is on zantac for reflux, which I was told was unrelated to CF, but everything I've been reading suggests it is a CF thing. I have clinic next week and am wondering what I should be asking?</end quote>

crickit715

<br />
<br />Thanks for everyones input. This is all new to me, what is aspirating? He is on zantac for reflux, which I was told was unrelated to CF, but everything I've been reading suggests it is a CF thing. I have clinic next week and am wondering what I should be asking?</end quote>
<br />
<br />

saveferris2009

with all due respect, you child will be best served if you check up on symptoms.

be passive rather than proactive will not contribute to a longer lifespan...

proactive. proactive. proactive.

saveferris2009

with all due respect, you child will be best served if you check up on symptoms.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />be passive rather than proactive will not contribute to a longer lifespan...
<br />
<br />proactive. proactive. proactive.