Synagis

S

SarahProcter

Our Cigna HMO covered it without any fight, based on the CF center saying it was medically necessary. We don't even have a copay for it. Is this rare? I feel lucky now.

S

SarahProcter

Our Cigna HMO covered it without any fight, based on the CF center saying it was medically necessary. We don't even have a copay for it. Is this rare? I feel lucky now.

S

SarahProcter

S

SarahProcter

S

SarahProcter

kitomd21

We have Healthnet PPO. They denied Ellie's RSV time and time again...then finally approved it not after our pediatrician spoke to them and had filled out numerous reports, but after our CF nurse spoke to the insurance company!!

kitomd21

We have Healthnet PPO. They denied Ellie's RSV time and time again...then finally approved it not after our pediatrician spoke to them and had filled out numerous reports, but after our CF nurse spoke to the insurance company!!

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

websterhome

Thank you everyone for this info! I participated in the second level appeal with Regence (our insurance company) earlier today & I'm crossing my fingers that they cover it. I appreciate everyone giving me the name of their insurance company because I was able to list those off (not personal names of course, just the insurance company name) while stating my case to the insurance company's medical director.

websterhome

Thank you everyone for this info! I participated in the second level appeal with Regence (our insurance company) earlier today & I'm crossing my fingers that they cover it. I appreciate everyone giving me the name of their insurance company because I was able to list those off (not personal names of course, just the insurance company name) while stating my case to the insurance company's medical director.

websterhome

websterhome

websterhome