Tamiflu, would you/have you taken it if you got the flu?

Buckeye

I totally forgot about the vomit. My son threw up shortly after taking his 1st dose of Tamiflu also, but never after that. And I was just nauseous, never actually hurled. I thought it was part of the Flu, but I guess it could have been the Tamiflu.

Buckeye

I totally forgot about the vomit. My son threw up shortly after taking his 1st dose of Tamiflu also, but never after that. And I was just nauseous, never actually hurled. I thought it was part of the Flu, but I guess it could have been the Tamiflu.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

hmw

With h1n1 it might be even harder to tell if Tamiflu is behind any nausea or vomiting that you see, since unlike what you usually see with flu, h1n1 sometimes comes with vomiting and/or diarrhea.

I can't remember if any stomach upset came with mine- I was so sick that first day I was barely awake once my mom got me home from the doctor and all I wanted to do was sleep. I know I didn't actually throw up, though.

hmw

With h1n1 it might be even harder to tell if Tamiflu is behind any nausea or vomiting that you see, since unlike what you usually see with flu, h1n1 sometimes comes with vomiting and/or diarrhea.

I can't remember if any stomach upset came with mine- I was so sick that first day I was barely awake once my mom got me home from the doctor and all I wanted to do was sleep. I know I didn't actually throw up, though.

hmw

hmw

hmw

<br />
<br />I can't remember if any stomach upset came with mine- I was so sick that first day I was barely awake once my mom got me home from the doctor and all I wanted to do was sleep. I know I didn't actually throw up, though.

rcq925

Thanks for all the replies. I did call and we got the Tamiflu. Two doses down already without any problems/ Just can't get the fever down!

rcq925

Thanks for all the replies. I did call and we got the Tamiflu. Two doses down already without any problems/ Just can't get the fever down!

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925

TestifyToLove

DH and I both got H1N1 2 weeks ago and his CF doctors started M on Tamiflu without signs of the flu.

He slept for 20 hours per day while he was taking it but was fine when he was done. Doesn't seem to have any lingering effects.

And we finally got his seasonal flu vaccine in him Thursday (doctors office had to stop giving it to everyone so they could hold it for their sickest patients and our entire family just to protect M).

TestifyToLove

DH and I both got H1N1 2 weeks ago and his CF doctors started M on Tamiflu without signs of the flu.

He slept for 20 hours per day while he was taking it but was fine when he was done. Doesn't seem to have any lingering effects.

And we finally got his seasonal flu vaccine in him Thursday (doctors office had to stop giving it to everyone so they could hold it for their sickest patients and our entire family just to protect M).

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

<br />
<br />He slept for 20 hours per day while he was taking it but was fine when he was done. Doesn't seem to have any lingering effects.
<br />
<br />And we finally got his seasonal flu vaccine in him Thursday (doctors office had to stop giving it to everyone so they could hold it for their sickest patients and our entire family just to protect M).