Tell me about ports

kathiel

My 4 year old has one, she does IVs every 6-8 weeks, so it is a life saver for her. Accessing and everything is a breeze, and she can be as active as she wants while accessed with the exception of really rough housing playing and swimming, all else is great.

kathiel

My 4 year old has one, she does IVs every 6-8 weeks, so it is a life saver for her. Accessing and everything is a breeze, and she can be as active as she wants while accessed with the exception of really rough housing playing and swimming, all else is great.

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

<br />

nicolaj

Ive had my port almost ten years ago and have never had any problems with it. It varies how often i have my ivs depending on how well i am. The reason i had my port was because i had so many problems with my veins failing

Nic x

nicolaj

Ive had my port almost ten years ago and have never had any problems with it. It varies how often i have my ivs depending on how well i am. The reason i had my port was because i had so many problems with my veins failing

Nic x

nicolaj

Nic x

nicolaj

Nic x

nicolaj

<br />
<br />Nic x

nick9742

I got one put in January 08. It's been GREAT. One stick when I come in the hospital and everything is over. No annoying PICC insertions, anesthesias, pain, it's all so easy. And you can't even tell when the meds are infusing. I use it every 2-3 months. Definitely one of my best decisions and I wish I would have gotten it much sooner.

nick9742

I got one put in January 08. It's been GREAT. One stick when I come in the hospital and everything is over. No annoying PICC insertions, anesthesias, pain, it's all so easy. And you can't even tell when the meds are infusing. I use it every 2-3 months. Definitely one of my best decisions and I wish I would have gotten it much sooner.

nick9742

nick9742

nick9742