Tell me about

mamerth

I cough in the mornings before I do my flutter and nasal irrigation (its gets better after that).

I cough while I sit at the computer sometimes (get back spasms). I cough when I laugh-- everytime it seems. I cough when I yell or try to speak loudly.

I get the "bless you's" a lot. Do I sound like I sneezing?? I get offered peppermints, too.

Sometimes I get a tickly cough when we go to the movies-- I always smuggle in a large water bottle just for those moments.

I hate getting a cough during church... I always excuse myself as not to disturb those around me.

mamerth

I cough in the mornings before I do my flutter and nasal irrigation (its gets better after that).

I cough while I sit at the computer sometimes (get back spasms). I cough when I laugh-- everytime it seems. I cough when I yell or try to speak loudly.

I get the "bless you's" a lot. Do I sound like I sneezing?? I get offered peppermints, too.

Sometimes I get a tickly cough when we go to the movies-- I always smuggle in a large water bottle just for those moments.

I hate getting a cough during church... I always excuse myself as not to disturb those around me.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

Momtana

my family knows me by my cough .... just this evening I was in the food co-op. Someone walked by me. I coughed, as usual. That person wheels around and gives me a hug. It was my son who knew it was me by the cough!
When I would pick up my daughter after school she knew when I was coming (from downstairs) by my cough "That's MY Mom!"

Momtana

my family knows me by my cough .... just this evening I was in the food co-op. Someone walked by me. I coughed, as usual. That person wheels around and gives me a hug. It was my son who knew it was me by the cough!
When I would pick up my daughter after school she knew when I was coming (from downstairs) by my cough "That's MY Mom!"

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

barbc888

I do my most coughing when I force it during my treatments. I don't cough much during the day, although I do have my moments when it does happen. When that happens, it's loud and deep, and I hate the comments I receive when this happens.

This happened the other day, and my boss (who's a doctor and who knows about my CF) said, "Hey , that's some cough you've got there." It so irritated me, and I replied, "Well, I do have CF." He said, "I know, but it sounds different this time, different than usual." I realized that if you don't hear my cough regularly, it can be loud enough to make you jump! Guess I need to keep this in mind and not react that way to the comments.

barbc888

I do my most coughing when I force it during my treatments. I don't cough much during the day, although I do have my moments when it does happen. When that happens, it's loud and deep, and I hate the comments I receive when this happens.

This happened the other day, and my boss (who's a doctor and who knows about my CF) said, "Hey , that's some cough you've got there." It so irritated me, and I replied, "Well, I do have CF." He said, "I know, but it sounds different this time, different than usual." I realized that if you don't hear my cough regularly, it can be loud enough to make you jump! Guess I need to keep this in mind and not react that way to the comments.

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

mom2lillian

My most productive time of the day is between 10-1 after all my treatments are kicking in then I cough alot and its productive.

In general I cough when: using TOBI, 2-3x I roll over and cough stuff up in middle of the night, in a hot long shower, after a good workout, when driving I force coughing/active breathing, when I am exposed to somethign irritating dust smoke etc.

other than that it is mostly when I 'feel' something coming up that a cough triggers. I have NO idea how often I cough though it seems infrequent compared to most, in my clinci records I am still classfied as an 'occasional' cougher as opposed to chronic or continuous.

mom2lillian

My most productive time of the day is between 10-1 after all my treatments are kicking in then I cough alot and its productive.

In general I cough when: using TOBI, 2-3x I roll over and cough stuff up in middle of the night, in a hot long shower, after a good workout, when driving I force coughing/active breathing, when I am exposed to somethign irritating dust smoke etc.

other than that it is mostly when I 'feel' something coming up that a cough triggers. I have NO idea how often I cough though it seems infrequent compared to most, in my clinci records I am still classfied as an 'occasional' cougher as opposed to chronic or continuous.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian