Tell me about

AnD

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Momtana</b></i>

my family knows me by my cough .... just this evening I was in the food co-op. Someone walked by me. I coughed, as usual. That person wheels around and gives me a hug. It was my son who knew it was me by the cough!

When I would pick up my daughter after school she knew when I was coming (from downstairs) by my cough "That's MY Mom!"</end quote></div>

My mom and sister use my cough as a "homing beacon" when we are shopping and get seperated! lol

AnD

my family knows me by my cough .... just this evening I was in the food co-op. Someone walked by me. I coughed, as usual. That person wheels around and gives me a hug. It was my son who knew it was me by the cough!

When I would pick up my daughter after school she knew when I was coming (from downstairs) by my cough "That's MY Mom!"</end quote></div>

My mom and sister use my cough as a "homing beacon" when we are shopping and get seperated! lol

AnD

AnD

When I would pick up my daughter after school she knew when I was coming (from downstairs) by my cough "That's MY Mom!"</end quote>

AnD

When I would pick up my daughter after school she knew when I was coming (from downstairs) by my cough "That's MY Mom!"</end quote>

Playswithpixels

I am glad I am not the only one who get's the "You okay?" and "You have that cold too." comments. Funny about being known by your cough....I have sometimes coughed just to let a family member know where I was. Kind of like the marco/polo game....LOL.

I cough more in the morning, sometimes when I do my xopenex, but always when I do the HTS. My vest doesn't always induce coughing, if I am junky it does. Throughout the day I cough every now and then. I also cough more when nervous or bored, and at night when watching Jay Leno. High humidity and cold temperatures make me cough, course both can trigger bronchial spasms so that makes sense. I don't cough a lot at the gym, unless I am getting sick. I am a photographer and like to take wildlife shots, so my coughing can really get on my nerves when it scares off the animals :)

Andrea 932 w/CF dx:8 mos.

Playswithpixels

I am glad I am not the only one who get's the "You okay?" and "You have that cold too." comments. Funny about being known by your cough....I have sometimes coughed just to let a family member know where I was. Kind of like the marco/polo game....LOL.

I cough more in the morning, sometimes when I do my xopenex, but always when I do the HTS. My vest doesn't always induce coughing, if I am junky it does. Throughout the day I cough every now and then. I also cough more when nervous or bored, and at night when watching Jay Leno. High humidity and cold temperatures make me cough, course both can trigger bronchial spasms so that makes sense. I don't cough a lot at the gym, unless I am getting sick. I am a photographer and like to take wildlife shots, so my coughing can really get on my nerves when it scares off the animals :)

Playswithpixels

Playswithpixels

Playswithpixels