Tell me about

albino15

vest never makes me caugh.
Hypertonic saline almost always make me caugh.

on rare acasions I have the really bad tickle that makes me caugh forever.
People have asked me if I'm okay and told me that I should see a doctor lol

I ususlly don't caugh that much.
but I sometimes clear my throat alot.

Hate caughing
Isn't CF wonderful, NOT

albino15

Hate caughing
Isn't CF wonderful, NOT

albino15

Hate caughing
Isn't CF wonderful, NOT

albino15

Hate caughing
Isn't CF wonderful, NOT

albino15

Hate caughing
Isn't CF wonderful, NOT

Giggles

I usually have a bad coughing attack in the AM before doing meds. then I make myself cough out all kinds of yucky stuff in the morning while I am doing my flutter. I continue to cough and spit it out while doing all nebs and vest. I do cough through out the day and my family knows its me in a store cause they hear my cough! How funny other people have that too.

The cold air TOTALLY makes me have a coughing ATTACK. When we get in the car after walking out in the cold air I have my attack for a minute.

I cough through out the night and sometimes especially in the morning before I am ready to get up, which is really annoying. And I TOTALLY cough when I laugh or yell.

How funny that we are all pretty similiar.

Jennifer 35 Years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I usually have a bad coughing attack in the AM before doing meds. then I make myself cough out all kinds of yucky stuff in the morning while I am doing my flutter. I continue to cough and spit it out while doing all nebs and vest. I do cough through out the day and my family knows its me in a store cause they hear my cough! How funny other people have that too.

The cold air TOTALLY makes me have a coughing ATTACK. When we get in the car after walking out in the cold air I have my attack for a minute.

I cough through out the night and sometimes especially in the morning before I am ready to get up, which is really annoying. And I TOTALLY cough when I laugh or yell.

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles