Terminating pregnancy?

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>FIGHTON</b></i>
laxgirl.
I recommend that you conduct a survey of people who actually have CF. Not their parents or relatives. Ask them if they would rather have been aborted.
Amy's Father</end quote></div>

This is a useless idea. Asking someone who <b>already exists</b> if they'd rather not have been born is not the same as discussing a fetus that is not yet, in the eyes of the law (and many others), a person. Even if it is a person, you know nothing about who it is yet. What it likes, doesn't like, etc. Not even close to the same as asking, say me, a 24 year old with CF, if I'd prefer to have never been born.

Emily65Roses

laxgirl.
I recommend that you conduct a survey of people who actually have CF. Not their parents or relatives. Ask them if they would rather have been aborted.

This is a useless idea. Asking someone who <b>already exists</b> if they'd rather not have been born is not the same as discussing a fetus that is not yet, in the eyes of the law (and many others), a person. Even if it is a person, you know nothing about who it is yet. What it likes, doesn't like, etc. Not even close to the same as asking, say me, a 24 year old with CF, if I'd prefer to have never been born.

Emily65Roses

laxgirl.

Emily65Roses

laxgirl.
Amy's Father</end quote>

Emily65Roses

<br />laxgirl.
<br />I recommend that you conduct a survey of people who actually have CF. Not their parents or relatives. Ask them if they would rather have been aborted.
<br />Amy's Father</end quote>
<br />
<br />This is a useless idea. Asking someone who <b>already exists</b> if they'd rather not have been born is not the same as discussing a fetus that is not yet, in the eyes of the law (and many others), a person. Even if it is a person, you know nothing about who it is yet. What it likes, doesn't like, etc. Not even close to the same as asking, say me, a 24 year old with CF, if I'd prefer to have never been born.

laxgirl

Thank you Peanut2008. The jury is still out for us, but I really appreciate your comments. This is such a tough place to be, and my heart goes out to you for having the courage to make and talk about your decision.

laxgirl

Thank you Peanut2008. The jury is still out for us, but I really appreciate your comments. This is such a tough place to be, and my heart goes out to you for having the courage to make and talk about your decision.

laxgirl

laxgirl

laxgirl