The Picky Eater Strikes Again

angelsmom

I am so happy to know that my kid isn't the only one with a thing for ketchup. No syringes of it for her . . . though I'm sure she would love that idea!! But she eats more ketchup than my husband and I combined. She'll dip a fry in ketchup and take the teeniest tiniest bite of the fry, making sure to get all the ketchup and then dip and repeat . . . over and over and over and over again. It takes her half an hour to eat a few fries.

Sandra
Mom to Sara, 3 wcf

angelsmom

I am so happy to know that my kid isn't the only one with a thing for ketchup. No syringes of it for her . . . though I'm sure she would love that idea!! But she eats more ketchup than my husband and I combined. She'll dip a fry in ketchup and take the teeniest tiniest bite of the fry, making sure to get all the ketchup and then dip and repeat . . . over and over and over and over again. It takes her half an hour to eat a few fries.

Sandra
Mom to Sara, 3 wcf

angelsmom

Sandra
Mom to Sara, 3 wcf

angelsmom

Sandra
Mom to Sara, 3 wcf

angelsmom

Sandra
Mom to Sara, 3 wcf

MOME2RT

Totally know what ya mean. Offer him some carrots to dip in the ketchup......thats what Reece does! (hehehe)

MOME2RT

Totally know what ya mean. Offer him some carrots to dip in the ketchup......thats what Reece does! (hehehe)

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

ktsmom

We call pretzels a food group at our house. Pretzels dipped in ketchup might be the ultimate taste sensation. Or possibly Cheetos dipped in ketchup. MMMmmmm good.

Tried to reply to your blog yesterday but I kept getting an error - loved the pictures!

ktsmom

We call pretzels a food group at our house. Pretzels dipped in ketchup might be the ultimate taste sensation. Or possibly Cheetos dipped in ketchup. MMMmmmm good.

Tried to reply to your blog yesterday but I kept getting an error - loved the pictures!

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom