The Vest

J

juls

Push for the vest!! We just started our 11 month old daughter on the vest. She weighs 21 pounds and her chest is 19 1/2 inches. We were 'lucky' in the fact that we already had a vest for our older daughter (3 years old), so we just asked if we could start using it with Isabella also since she was now big enough. We go to Stanford and our Dr. used to work at Minnesota with Warwick so he is very knowledgeable about the vest.

In seeing the vest in action with our older daughter, I always felt my manual CPT on Isabella was inadequate. I feel she is getting so much more benefit from the vest.

Good luck!!

Julie

Trevor 6, no cf
Taylor 3, cf
Isabella 11 mos., cf

J

juls

Push for the vest!! We just started our 11 month old daughter on the vest. She weighs 21 pounds and her chest is 19 1/2 inches. We were 'lucky' in the fact that we already had a vest for our older daughter (3 years old), so we just asked if we could start using it with Isabella also since she was now big enough. We go to Stanford and our Dr. used to work at Minnesota with Warwick so he is very knowledgeable about the vest.

In seeing the vest in action with our older daughter, I always felt my manual CPT on Isabella was inadequate. I feel she is getting so much more benefit from the vest.

Good luck!!

Julie

Trevor 6, no cf
Taylor 3, cf
Isabella 11 mos., cf

J

juls

Good luck!!

Julie

Trevor 6, no cf
Taylor 3, cf
Isabella 11 mos., cf

J

juls

Good luck!!

Julie

Trevor 6, no cf
Taylor 3, cf
Isabella 11 mos., cf

J

juls

Good luck!!

Julie

Trevor 6, no cf
Taylor 3, cf
Isabella 11 mos., cf