to vaccinate or not vaccinate

craigsmum

Hi

Glad to hear you will get the little one all vaccinations that is needed. Please make sure this will include the flu vaccination as this is also very important. We got our son Craig everything we were told to get him. Before Craig arrived we to were very worried about this subject, so i know how you are feeling. Hope everything works out ok.

Liz

craigsmum

Hi

Glad to hear you will get the little one all vaccinations that is needed. Please make sure this will include the flu vaccination as this is also very important. We got our son Craig everything we were told to get him. Before Craig arrived we to were very worried about this subject, so i know how you are feeling. Hope everything works out ok.

Liz

craigsmum

Hi

Liz

PACmommy

Wow, what a hard subject, it has really made me think.
Personally, I feel that kids should be vaccined, I'm not usually the first to jump on conspiracy theory bandwagons, so I do believe that the medical community and government are looking out for our best interest when it comes to the health system here in Canada, where I do believe you stated you are from.
First I think we need to look at the anatomy of virusses and vaccines. Vaccines are dead virusses that are injected into our system. Once there, white blood cells attack them, as they do also when virusses enter our system. The white blood cells then take the virus DNA back to our lymph system, which makes a copy so that if that virus ever enters our system again, the white blood cells will automatically recognize it and kill it. Therefore if you get the chicken pox once you won't get it again. Or if you get the shot, you should not get it at all.
To sum up the only way to build up your immune system against
dangerous virusses is to either contract the virus or to be immunized from it.
Second, since you are Canadian, I hope you remember the scary time last year when there was a rubella outbreak in southwestern Ontario because a community of people decided not to have the MMR shot based on religious grounds. Many where sick and alot of pregnant women were very scared since the disease affects the unborn children. Therefore vaccinations are not only a responsibility to our families but to the health of society in general. The only way to keep serious diseases irradicated is to all be on board with public health.
Third (I really wish I could remember my source), the chemical that was thought to be culprit to autism in the MMR has not been used in some time, as well, the increased incidence to autism is believed to be attributed to heightened awareness and earlier diagnosis. Links to Vaccinations is now believed to be more coincidental.
Alot to ponder, I hope this helps, oh! and sorry for writing a novel.

PACmommy

Personally, I feel that kids should be vaccined, I'm not usually the first to jump on conspiracy theory bandwagons, so I do believe that the medical community and government are looking out for our best interest when it comes to the health system here in Canada, where I do believe you stated you are from.
First I think we need to look at the anatomy of virusses and vaccines. Vaccines are dead virusses that are injected into our system. Once there, white blood cells attack them, as they do also when virusses enter our system. The white blood cells then take the virus DNA back to our lymph system, which makes a copy so that if that virus ever enters our system again, the white blood cells will automatically recognize it and kill it. Therefore if you get the chicken pox once you won't get it again. Or if you get the shot, you should not get it at all.
Second, since you are Canadian, I hope you remember the scary time last year when there was a rubella outbreak in southwestern Ontario because a community of people decided not to have the MMR shot based on religious grounds. Many where sick and alot of pregnant women were very scared since the disease affects the unborn children. Therefore vaccinations are not only a responsibility to our families but to the health of society in general. The only way to keep serious diseases irradicated is to all be on board with public health.
Third (I really wish I could remember my source), the chemical that was thought to be culprit to autism in the MMR has not been used in some time, as well, the increased incidence to autism is believed to be attributed to heightened awareness and earlier diagnosis. Links to Vaccinations is now believed to be more coincidental.

PACmommy