Travis (my brother) Going In

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sarabeth87</b></i>

he hasn't done another PFT yet, but the doctor listened to his lungs and said he sounded much better, so they are going to stop the night time chest PTs. he hasn't gained any weight yet, so they started giving him scandishakes (or something like it) but he says they taste pretty bad, so he's not drinking them like he's suppose to.</end quote></div>

See if he can put the shakes in a fridge or get ice to put in it. They dont taste as bad if they are super cold!!!

chrozzo

I am 24 now and the first time I went in for a tune up I was 21. I was sort of scared at first, but I ettled in very quickly. The first visit I was in for only 3 days, and left with a PICC line for home IV treatments. The main things that I didnt like about staying in there was the constant interruptions (at ALLLLL hours of the night). I got very little sleep, but I brought enough things to keep my busy. I liked to get out of the room a coupe times a day to us the internet and get extra food from the cafeteria, etc.

I have been in 4 more times since, this last time being 10 days. If he must go in again, he will know what to expect, and things will go much smoother after that. I hope all is wel with you and yours.

Christian

chrozzo

I am 24 now and the first time I went in for a tune up I was 21. I was sort of scared at first, but I ettled in very quickly. The first visit I was in for only 3 days, and left with a PICC line for home IV treatments. The main things that I didnt like about staying in there was the constant interruptions (at ALLLLL hours of the night). I got very little sleep, but I brought enough things to keep my busy. I liked to get out of the room a coupe times a day to us the internet and get extra food from the cafeteria, etc.

I have been in 4 more times since, this last time being 10 days. If he must go in again, he will know what to expect, and things will go much smoother after that. I hope all is wel with you and yours.

Christian

chrozzo

Christian