tune ups??

jdprecious

thanks for your kind words jada... what a joy you must be irl... hahaha

jaelyn gets her meds and she is fine... we just didnt do nebs and vest 24/7 while i was pregnant and which we now do...

from now on i think you might wanna skip my posts... since all you think i do is whine!!!!

jdprecious

jaelyn gets her meds and she is fine... we just didnt do nebs and vest 24/7 while i was pregnant and which we now do...

from now on i think you might wanna skip my posts... since all you think i do is whine!!!!

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious

purplemartin

My experience with my son and "tune ups" has been a blessing so far, he is 12 months old and we have already had a few. And yes he has a port but he only cultures staph! I have never looked at it as the beginning of the end, hell it's been a fresh start every time for us! Sometimes with CF, they need that extra boost and sometimes a "tune up" can do just that. Are you sure there wasn't more to it, like low PFT's? Just curious!

Also, didn't you post not to long ago about withholding treatments from your daughter? Well....not to bash you or anything, but that just might have come back and bit you. Not doing treatments and not progressively fighting this disease can definitely land you in the hospital. So as "tune ups" cant always be avoided, not doing the prescribed treatments doesn't help!

Good luck and I hope you make the best decision for your daughter.

purplemartin

My experience with my son and "tune ups" has been a blessing so far, he is 12 months old and we have already had a few. And yes he has a port but he only cultures staph! I have never looked at it as the beginning of the end, hell it's been a fresh start every time for us! Sometimes with CF, they need that extra boost and sometimes a "tune up" can do just that. Are you sure there wasn't more to it, like low PFT's? Just curious!

Also, didn't you post not to long ago about withholding treatments from your daughter? Well....not to bash you or anything, but that just might have come back and bit you. Not doing treatments and not progressively fighting this disease can definitely land you in the hospital. So as "tune ups" cant always be avoided, not doing the prescribed treatments doesn't help!

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

jdprecious

sherry... her pfts are all above 80% ... so that is why i am questioning it too... they did do another throat culture on her... if it cultures something then of course i dont have a problem putting her in for the tune up.... what i have a problem with is if she just cultures normal oral flora like she has been and then this particular doc wants to put her in for just a cough... that is my concern...

jdprecious

sherry... her pfts are all above 80% ... so that is why i am questioning it too... they did do another throat culture on her... if it cultures something then of course i dont have a problem putting her in for the tune up.... what i have a problem with is if she just cultures normal oral flora like she has been and then this particular doc wants to put her in for just a cough... that is my concern...

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious