tune ups??

purplemartin

then aren't you jumping the gun a bit? Wait for the culture result, hear the doctors concers and reasoning, and then make the BEST decision for HER!

purplemartin

then aren't you jumping the gun a bit? Wait for the culture result, hear the doctors concers and reasoning, and then make the BEST decision for HER!

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

jdprecious

it wasnt her normal doc suggesting it... so that is why i was a bit thrown back by it... and wouldnt they wait to get the culture back before saying she needs a tune up or not...

i like our docs i just dont agree with her needing a tune up is all. and ive read that some cf'ers on here have never had them at all... so that is where i would like for us to be now and in the future... if it can be avoided then i ll do whatever i can for her to avoid it. but obviously if she was riddled with bugs and infections i would be all gung ho... but she is as healthy as a cf'er can possibly be

jdprecious

it wasnt her normal doc suggesting it... so that is why i was a bit thrown back by it... and wouldnt they wait to get the culture back before saying she needs a tune up or not...

i like our docs i just dont agree with her needing a tune up is all. and ive read that some cf'ers on here have never had them at all... so that is where i would like for us to be now and in the future... if it can be avoided then i ll do whatever i can for her to avoid it. but obviously if she was riddled with bugs and infections i would be all gung ho... but she is as healthy as a cf'er can possibly be

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious