UPDATES ON ME - JazzysMom

Uli

Hi Mel,

glad you are feeling better!
I do take Meropenem as IV but only two times a day, each time 3 gramm and I do get it in "balls/balloons", so that is possible and working!

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Hi Mel,

I do take Meropenem as IV but only two times a day, each time 3 gramm and I do get it in "balls/balloons", so that is possible and working!

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Hi Mel,

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Hi Mel,

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Hi Mel,

Uli,45, Germany

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad to see a post from you! I'm very glad to hear you are going home. I bet your hubby and Jazz are really excited! Hopefully that weather you are expecting will wait until after your commute.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad to see a post from you! I'm very glad to hear you are going home. I bet your hubby and Jazz are really excited! Hopefully that weather you are expecting will wait until after your commute.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

letsrockcfem

UPDATES ON ME

Melly Mel~
Did you say the ellicptical felt good??? hahaha I love it!
I am so happy you're getting out tomorrow..You need some home cookin' to put those pounds back on.
Take care of yourself and have a safe trip HOME.
Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

UPDATES ON ME

Melly Mel~
I am so happy you're getting out tomorrow..You need some home cookin' to put those pounds back on.
Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

UPDATES ON ME

Melly Mel~
Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

UPDATES ON ME

Melly Mel~
Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

UPDATES ON ME

Melly Mel~
Rock CF,
Emily