VACATION IN CALIFORNIA

Seana30

We are taking a family vacation the last week of September to California.

I am really excited! I have never been to Cali and can't wait to go! Courtney is REALLY excited. She wants to go to college and live in California.

We have tickets to Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios. We also plan to go to Hollywood and see all the sites there. We will spend a day in San Diego....have not decided if we will go to the zoo or SeaWorld.

Anyone have an ideas on other sights we should see?

Thanks

Seana

Seana30

I am really excited! I have never been to Cali and can't wait to go! Courtney is REALLY excited. She wants to go to college and live in California.

We have tickets to Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios. We also plan to go to Hollywood and see all the sites there. We will spend a day in San Diego....have not decided if we will go to the zoo or SeaWorld.

Thanks

Seana

Seana30

Thanks

Seana

Seana30

Thanks

Seana

Seana30

Thanks

Seana

Seana30

Thanks

Seana

CFHockeyMom

Definitely do the zoo while in SD. Sea World can be done in a variety of places. If you get a chance make sure you visit the gas lamp district, the USS Midway, and head to LaJolla if there's time.

CFHockeyMom

Definitely do the zoo while in SD. Sea World can be done in a variety of places. If you get a chance make sure you visit the gas lamp district, the USS Midway, and head to LaJolla if there's time.

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

lightNlife

Seaport Village in San Diego is nice to walk around and see.

Personally, I don't recommend going to Hollywood. The hassle of getting around isn't really worth the sites. Other than Universal Studios (which is a TON of walking) there's not much to see or do there.

Have a good trip!

lightNlife

Personally, I don't recommend going to Hollywood. The hassle of getting around isn't really worth the sites. Other than Universal Studios (which is a TON of walking) there's not much to see or do there.

Have a good trip!

lightNlife

Have a good trip!

lightNlife

Have a good trip!

lightNlife

Have a good trip!

lightNlife

Have a good trip!

CFHockeyMom

I agree that Hollywood is a "can miss". It isn't all that nice of a place to visit. Unless you have something specific on your list that you have to do there, I'd skip it.

CFHockeyMom

I agree that Hollywood is a "can miss". It isn't all that nice of a place to visit. Unless you have something specific on your list that you have to do there, I'd skip it.