VACATION IN CALIFORNIA

65rosessamurai

I drove a Buick down Lombard St., pretty fun, actually!

SF has a lot to see, not as glamorous as LA, but much nicer in my opinion. Yep, hop on the trolly cars, too! Be carefull driving around there, you're dealing with a different "monster" (but not as bad as D.C. traffic).

Personally, I liked Universal Studios, we had a chance to do a "behind the scenes" tour as well, which was interesting, and not something offered at the Universal Studios, Japan Park.

65rosessamurai

I drove a Buick down Lombard St., pretty fun, actually!

SF has a lot to see, not as glamorous as LA, but much nicer in my opinion. Yep, hop on the trolly cars, too! Be carefull driving around there, you're dealing with a different "monster" (but not as bad as D.C. traffic).

Personally, I liked Universal Studios, we had a chance to do a "behind the scenes" tour as well, which was interesting, and not something offered at the Universal Studios, Japan Park.

dyza

oh you may be already gone, but my mother was there a few years ago and she really enjoyeda trip they had up Bear mountain, (is that right name I've got), also Hearst castle was a day remembered. Have I got the correct state? My family travel all over the USA, and it gets difficult to keep track on places sometimes. LOL
Regardless of where you go....enjoy yourselves.

Craig

dyza

oh you may be already gone, but my mother was there a few years ago and she really enjoyeda trip they had up Bear mountain, (is that right name I've got), also Hearst castle was a day remembered. Have I got the correct state? My family travel all over the USA, and it gets difficult to keep track on places sometimes. LOL

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

65rosessamurai

Why did I just suddenly realize this is an old post???

littledebbie (rest in peace) was number seven at posting a reply...I noticed the date was june of this year....

65rosessamurai

littledebbie (rest in peace) was number seven at posting a reply...I noticed the date was june of this year....

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai