Vent

EKZDaisy

LARA IS BEAUTIFUL .PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND CF ..ITS SAD THAT OUR FAMILIES CANNOT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND, EITHER THEY SAY WELL SHE SEEMS FINE OR SHE WILL GROW OUT OF IT ...TO THAT... how inconciderate ,and lazy .look them straight in the eyes and say thanks for your support when you know anything about the disease you can talk to me about it until then dont pretend to care.bitter bout family today .sorry hope your not alone in this

EKZDaisy

LARA IS BEAUTIFUL .PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND CF ..ITS SAD THAT OUR FAMILIES CANNOT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND, EITHER THEY SAY WELL SHE SEEMS FINE OR SHE WILL GROW OUT OF IT ...TO THAT... how inconciderate ,and lazy .look them straight in the eyes and say thanks for your support when you know anything about the disease you can talk to me about it until then dont pretend to care.bitter bout family today .sorry hope your not alone in this

EKZDaisy

EKZDaisy

EKZDaisy

<br />

B

brewz2

I guess this happens all the time, b/c our neighbor, who lives with her son ans is 88 years old, decided that she had a book that me and my husband need to read. She continued to tell me that it's on death, and since our kids have CF, that maybe we would want to read it. It was all about accepting our situation, and not getting upset about it. I don't curse but, %#@!@!!!??? I just can't comprehend why people say some of the stuff they do... I kindly told her that I am very aware of the future, but I look to God for peace, but thank you anyways. I guess I'm just way too nice, but I couldn't go off on her.

B

brewz2

I guess this happens all the time, b/c our neighbor, who lives with her son ans is 88 years old, decided that she had a book that me and my husband need to read. She continued to tell me that it's on death, and since our kids have CF, that maybe we would want to read it. It was all about accepting our situation, and not getting upset about it. I don't curse but, %#@!@!!!??? I just can't comprehend why people say some of the stuff they do... I kindly told her that I am very aware of the future, but I look to God for peace, but thank you anyways. I guess I'm just way too nice, but I couldn't go off on her.

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

<br />

Keith

Get a load of this one. The company I work for kicked off their annual employees charities campaign this week. I took this opportunity to send an e-mail to about 50 of my coworkers asking them to consider making a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundatation if they were undecided on which charity to contribute to or not sure if they were going to contribute at all. I included a little information about cystic fibrosis and a few paragraphs about my three-year old grandson, who has cystic fibrosis. The next morning our Vice President of Human Resources called to tell me that he received a complaint about my e-mail that I had violated the company's policy on solicitations. I have to say that he was very sympathetic and I understand he was just doing his job. I just can't believe that someone would file a complaint. I was pretty ticked off at first, but then I realized that i had gotten out the word about the CF to 50 people who probably didn't know anything about it before. So it was well worth the slap on wrist.

Keith

Get a load of this one. The company I work for kicked off their annual employees charities campaign this week. I took this opportunity to send an e-mail to about 50 of my coworkers asking them to consider making a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundatation if they were undecided on which charity to contribute to or not sure if they were going to contribute at all. I included a little information about cystic fibrosis and a few paragraphs about my three-year old grandson, who has cystic fibrosis. The next morning our Vice President of Human Resources called to tell me that he received a complaint about my e-mail that I had violated the company's policy on solicitations. I have to say that he was very sympathetic and I understand he was just doing his job. I just can't believe that someone would file a complaint. I was pretty ticked off at first, but then I realized that i had gotten out the word about the CF to 50 people who probably didn't know anything about it before. So it was well worth the slap on wrist.

Keith

Keith

Keith